When Wedding Bells Thaw

Inside the treehouse, a delightful tune from the violin rang around. Jake was standing to the side, his violin in hand. Finn was resting on the couch with a dazed expression on his face. Y/n was busy fixing her own backpack. The string for her glider was tangled up, making it almost impossible for her to open it up.

Jake glanced up and saw Finn's expression, he stopped playing instantly. "Are you okay, dude?" he asked, worried for Finn.

Y/n glanced up and stared at Finn, who had just broken out of his daze. "Yeah, why?" he answered back.

"You look bored," Jake stated, looking a little dejected.

Finn quickly shook his head in denial. "Naw, that's just how I look when I'm listening to music." Y/n started to add to the conversation.

"Yeah, he's right. He always looks like that when listening to music." She pulled at the string once more before trying to untangle the large knot.

"Well good, because I'm about to kick it up a notch." Jake brought the bow back up, getting ready to play a piece.

"Bring it!" Finn bantered on. Jake lowered the bow onto the strings, intently playing a song that he knew by memory. As the song continued, Finn's face started to fall back into the old expression. Just as his jaw lowered, there was a loud knock at the door.

Y/n stood up, her knees red from the floor. "Yo, I got it," she called out. She hopped down the ladder while the boys stayed where they were.

"I wonder who that is," Finn said. He hopped onto Jake's back and looked out the window, which was over the front door. He let out a hum, trying to get a good look. Nothing was too suspicious.

"Eee!" he heard a squeal before a person stepped back.

"Ahh! It's the Ice King!" Finn cried out, seeing the familiar crown and robe.

"The Ice King?!" Jake questioned, concerned. He then quickly remembered something. "Oh no, Y/n!"

Now in front of the door, Y/n had her bat in her left hand to keep hidden so that when she would open the door it wouldn't be seen.

"Y/N! NO!" Finn called out to her. But it was too late.

The door was opened and Y/n's eyes widened when she saw her dad staring right back at her. She stayed frozen in her spot while Ice King sputtered out some nonsense.

"Dau-daughter?! What are you doing here?!" he questioned her. Before Y/n could respond, Finn jumped over her and started to attack Ice King.

"Eat my sword, Ice King!" he threw the sword up in the air before catching it. With the momentum of the sword, he threw it at Ice King at a high speed. Ice King brought his hand up, creating a wall of ice that caught the sword deep within.[throws his sword in the air and then throws it at the Ice King who uses his ice as a shield.

"Aww." Finn moaned out, annoyed that his only good sword was now stuck.

"You can not defeat me, child!" Ice King cried out, pointing his hand out at Finn.