Stranger in the Ice

Filler episode. Our Fillers will get published of schedule to buy time or because it felt like to be written. They are niether cannon to an episode or during one, it's a time on it's own where something may happen to the character being written. May have a different feel to it because it is a lone writer creating it, today it's Me! You guys haven't had one on one with me yet so I guess this'll help. Enjoy!]

If you guys couldn't tell, this is written by my editor! Or was, until they became my co-author. I've had amazing pleasure meeting them and they've helped me with so many concepts that I wouldn't have had before!

Tick

     Tick

           Tick

It was warm. . .

             Tick

        Tick

Tick

. . . Too warm.

Tick

     Tick

           Tick

My lungs hurt or is it my heart?

Tick

        Tick

Tick

Why didn't I leave why-- why couldn't he just leave the stupid crown!

Tick

     Tick

           Tick

Why couldn't I-. . .

A loud screech rang throught the dream. One. . of an owl.

An Internal clock went off in [Name]'s head, her eyes opening to a different environment than the one in her head. The air nipped at her finger tips and a chill ran down her body. She smiled as she hopped out of the makeshift bed of foam, stretching as she stood on ice.

She was home, back at the Ice Kingdom. She couldn't remember the last time she wasn't with the warriors of OOO and was with her dad so she decided to stay the night. Ice King was the one to take her in any way.

[Name] was immune to the chill on her feet, her toes wiggling in her socks, the blisters being cooled off. It felt goood.

​​​​​​"just like taking an ice bath." She walked to a mirror and looked her face, "I can feel my pores thanking me." She clicked her tongue and finger gunned her reflection before noticing her breath that came out in puffs, smelt bad. "Ack-"

The young girl was ready to grab her toothbrush from the ice cup on the edge of the sink and go to town with the brush.

She sung the toothbrush song quietly, "left, right, gum to gum! Brush all your teeth, it'll be so fun. Up, down, tongue to lip! Your teeth will shine so bright, they'll think your hip." After her verse she began to beat box and dance around until she gagged at the toothbrush touching the back of her throat, [Name]'s mood changing. 

"Ugh-! Oh my god. . Agh--! Holy-huck! "

After the excruciating 10 seconds she rinsed her mouth and threw one her signature outfit:

•Ice Kings pants (beige) ✔

•ice kings turtle neck sweater that she ripped the sleaves off after getting acid on it... Don't ask. (Dark Blue) ☑✔