What Is Life?

"You're gonna lose. Finn. I've been holding back for too long!" Y/n shouted out while smashing the button on BMO's controller. The two of them were on the purple couch while a familiar tune rang through the living room. Finn jerked his arms back while he tried to attack Y/n's character back. Their adventuring had come to an early end when the sunny weather turned into rain.

While they were distracted, Jake made his way into the room from the ladder. He was carrying a large bag on his back. "Hey, guys," he said while letting out a deep chuckle. Finn picked up on Jake's laugh, though he kept his eyes on the small screen.

"What's so funny?" Finn questioned. He let out an angered groan when Y/n hit his character with a major attack. She let out a cocky laugh knowing that it was annoying him

"Oh, you know, just takin' this garbage bag of butter..." Jake was moving the heavy bag over his head, but it was hard for him. He let out a grunt while his thin arms raised it up. "...into the house." Another deep chuckle emitted from his throat.

Finn finally turned to look back at his brother to glare at him, not caring about the game anymore. "Dude. That's not that funny," he said. Y/n pushed more buttons as she was so close to beating Finn. Before the last hit could be thrown, Jake threw the bag at the two. They were both covered in butter. Finn let out a shriek while Y/n gagged from the smell. she could hear the game going off, now showing that she won the round.

Jake covered his stomach while he laughed. "HAHAHAHAHA!" he wiped away a single tear that fell from his face.

"Ohhh, butter pranked! I can't believe I didn't see that coming!" Finn groaned out while staring at his covered arms. His brows were down in a glare.

Y/n wiped the butter off of her head while finally giving in to the humorous scene. "I gotta admit, that was a good prank."

Jake seemed real proud of himself. "Heh, yeah, I'm a genius." he gloated.

Finn stood up and pointed a finger at Jake, a challenging expression on his face. "You have offended my honor, sir, and in so doing, you have awoken the pranking demon that sleeps in my pits!" Finn was now climbing over the coffee table, his face pressing against Jake's. "The demon is coming for you, mortal. It is going to prank you... so... HARD!" he yelled at him. Jake only rolled his eyes at his actions.

"Whatever. I'm gonna take a day-long nap." While Jake let out a yawn, Y/n flicked a bit of the softened butter into his mouth. Jake flinched and gagged while the taste of butter mixed with trash invaded his mouth.

Finn only gloated at his brother's retreating form. "That's right, suckah! Go nap it up, for when you awake, the pranking demon will be upon you!"

In response, Jake slammed the door behind him while the sounds of gagging faded away. Finn turned away from the door as he started to go into a panic. "Aww, man! Nothing's better than throwing a big bag of butter at someone!" Finna let out a sigh while hitting his head lightly, trying to come up with an idea. "Gotta think! What's... a better prank... than butter?!" Finn walked over to a bookcase and grabbed a large book. "Answer me, book! What's better than butter?!"

He started to flip threw the pages, reading them for any ideas. "A unicorn. A treasure hunter! A battleship! A pie! A young girl in lo-" Finn paused and let out a gasp which stopped Y/n from scraping the butter off of herself. "Wait! Book, rewind!"

Finn flipped back to the previous page and stared at the prank "That's it! I'll throw never-ending pies at Jake's face forever!" Finn started to chuckle before he went out in a full evil laugh.