~•2•~

The air was thick between the three teens. None of them had spoken yet and the black haired teen was sending a nonstop glare at the shortest.

"Ahem..."

The tallest two looked down at Jiwoo who had taken the lead in breaking the thick tension around them.

"Are you all right?" He finally asked Wooin. "I'm sorry, I was running." He added after getting no response. The teen looked at Y/n in confusion.

Still withering in the silence that none of them dared to shatter, Wooin made a sudden movement. His shoulder roughly made contact with Y/n's before he continued down the hall.

The vampire tried not to be fazed by this, but something about the guy didn't set right with him.

"He's odd." Y/n bluntly commented under his breath, just loud enough for Jiwoo to hear.

"I mean...maybe he's just shy." The other reasoned with understanding in his eyes. 

~~~~•~~~~

The sun set earlier than usual. Winter, of course, was right around the corner. Though the chilly breeze had little to no affect on him, Y/n still felt the need to curl up the the rest of the month.

The floorboards of the old home greeted him with their creaks. Leo hopped down from his usual perch on the soft couch. He lept off to Y/n, purring as he rubbing his fluffy head against his leg.

"Hi Bubba's! I missed you too." He said caressing the cat into his arms. He mewed and licked Y/n's ear, making him laugh before he placed the cat down.

"Well Leo, are ya hungry cause I know I am." Leo meowed up at the teenager before following him into the kitchen. "Jeez you sure are eager today aren't ya--" he stopped in his tracks.

Y/n swiftly opened his fridge up. His face paled, it....was gone. All his blood supply was gone. "SHIT." He slammed the door shut. How in the hell are they gone. I swear I locked my doo-- shit. He forgot. How the hell could he forget? Was it when he got his backpack?

"God damnit.." he mumbled as he made his way down the dimly lit sidewalk. He had to get that blood. Without it he might starve...or worse.

The butcher shop came into view, selling all types of meat. He had to make up a special excuse each time he got the blood. Tonight was going to be hard, the store was about to close.

Ding

The door alerted of his arrival. "Well hello boy, what in the world are you doing out late like this?" Y/n looked ahead at the worker. He smiled at the high schooler and watched him walk up.

"How can I help you..?" Y/n glanced around before turning back to him.

"I..uhm...I wanted to make that uh soup...with the b-blood.." he stuttered out. The worker raised an eyebrow at him before reaching below and grabbing the familiar bag from the fridge.

"A-alright, that will be....16000 won." Y/n sighed and pulled out the money and set it one the countertop before grabbing the bag.

"Thank you.." he mumbled out before trudging out of the door.

The door creaked open once again. Y/n let out a sigh of relief. Leo meowed at his feet, looking up at him with big, curious eyes. "I know buddy, I'm sorry for loud earlier." He pet Leo's ear before setting the bag of blood in the fridge.

Instead off waking up to the usual beeping of his alarm clock, Y/n was happy to wake up on a peaceful Saturday morning.

The sun shone in through the hallway closed curtains. He sat at his desk, sipping blood out of his glass.

This is how weekends usually went for him, sitting there all day, drinking blood and whatching netflix. He wasn't too special when it came to what he did in his free time.

In fact, he didn't even have any hobbies. Leo popped his head in his room, starving for attention.

He lept up on Y/n's lap, flopping over before pawing his face. "Hi Leo......I see you.." He mewed and still pawed at his face. Y/n knew exactly what he wanted.

It was a nice day out. Not to hot, not to cold. Leo trotted by his side, it look as if he was smiling. He knew that his small cat loved being outside. Weither it was hot or cold out, he still wanted to walk by his owners side.

The young student countinued walking on his usual path, occasionally hearing "Awe!" From different people. Seeing as he was walking his cat.

Upon turning a corner he became face to face with the one and only Jiwoo. Y/n looks down at his feet to see yet another cat. "What a surprise! Who knew I'd run into you three days in a row, Haha." Jiwoo said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ah, I see this is your....cat" Y/n said, scanning his eyes over the large feline.

"What's it's name?" Jiwoo suddenly asked, inspecting the white cat. Y/n took a minute to process what he had just said before returning with an answer.

"L-leo..his name's Leo. What about....yours?" Jiwoo glanced over at his cat.

"Kay......Casen Nitrate.." Y/n raised a brow, looking up at him.

"Casen Nitrate..?" He confirmed.

"Y-ya..haha.." Jiwoo sweated.

"i-uh that's...AN ADORABLE NAME HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH IT AWE WITTLE CASEN NITRATE!" The cat deadpanned, glaring at Jiwoo.

Him and Y/n walked together, telling each other their own stories about their cats. They came to a stop when Jiwoo's house came in their view. "This is my place.." Jiwoo said nervously.

"Wow it looks so....modern. I wish I lived in this!"

"Y-you can come in if you want, I haven't had guests over in a while..hehe" Y/n smiled down at him.

"Of course I can! What kind of friend would I be if I didn't" he said with a serious face.