~•10•~

"Who did this to you?" Jisuk Yoo stood infornt of three other teenagers. Specifically the ones Y/n had a little fight with. "......." They stayed silent out of fear. Who knows what Jisuk would do to them if he found out they got beaten by a quiet loser.

"I asked you guys a question." His voice became more frustrated. "Why are you not answering?" They gave in, "That kid.....from our school."

Jisuk perked up, "Our school..? Who from our school would dare mess with you?" Getting more agitated for an answer, he needed to know who did this. "The kid who feeds the stray cats...his friend did this to us..."

"His friend? That loser has friends?" He chuckled at the thought. "We didn't know either. They seem to be close." Jisuk eyed them all down. "You messed with that kid?"

They all looked up, dread filling thier faces. "We know you told us not to mess with him! He just got on our nerves on our way to school!"

"Right! We didn't mean to disobey you!" Another shouted. "Anyway, before we could beat him the other kid stepped up. It was only because we got caught of guard that we lost!" He added.

That kid is an awakened one but, his friend isn't, at least that we know of.  An image of Jiwoo popped up in his head, the thought of beating him rotted in his mind. A small smirk rose upon his lips.

~~~~~

"Slushie! Slushie!" Taichi bounced up and down, eager to get that tasty, delicious treat. "Okay okay. This is the last one then we go home." He handed the cashier the amount needed then took the cold slushie into his hands. The little boy snatched it from him and began slurping it all up.

"Careful! You'll get a brain freeze. Jesus Christ" Taichi slowed his drinking and grabbed a hold on Y/n's hand. "Up!" He sighed, looking down at Taichi who was raising his hands high up. Y/n grabbed him by his armpits and placed him gently on his shoulders.

The young vampire swung his legs back and forth as they walked back home. Still slurping on his slushie, Taichi heard a small meow from a box that sat outside a run down shop. Y/n seemed to notice it too. He shifted to the side to get a better look before leaning far down. He reached into the box and pulled up the flaps, revealing a few small kittens. They looked up at him with bright eyes.

"Kitties!" Taichi bounced down off of the laters shoulders and scrambled to the box.

~~~~~

"I saw you there Mr Kayden..." Jiwoo mumbled to his large cat. "Yes, I saw what that Y/n kid did for you. He seems like a great friend but he's not going to be there for you everytime you need saving." Jiwoo lowerd his head in shame, he knew he couldn't count on himself. Sure he was strong but he wasn't sure how to make use of his powers.

"Judging by your expression, your ready to learn."