~•9•~

"Oh Y/n? Is that you over there?" A women asked, sitting behind a counter. A few children threw thier toys at him before scurrying to another room, giggling.

"Yeah! It's me alright.."

"Here to pick Taichi up? It's quite early ain't it?"

Y/n hummed in response as he sent glares at a few of the kid's. "I'll go looking for him." He sighed, walking off to multiple room's. ".... Taichi? For heavens sake, where are you this time." Rounding a corner, muffled cry's were heard. The voice sounded trapped. A few older kids chuckled, walking away from the direction of the noise.

"The hell....." He came closer to the noise, coming from a small closet. It couldn't be large enough to fit one adult. He quickly sprung to the door, jiggling the knob a few times before it eventually broke itself.

Suddenly, a figure lept into his own, digging their nails in his back while weeping into his neck. "Taichi....? What happened? Was it those kid's? Oh I'll get them for this. Did they hurt you? Where are you hurt?" He rambled on, rubbing the child's back.

He felt a small nod, anger bloomed in his chest. Picking up Taichi, he stomped down the hall. The kids came into view they all stood and chuckled as they saw Y/n carrying the boy. "Awe looks like pissy pants had to get his daddy to save him."

They all burst out laughing, taunting Taichi. "Look at him, he's shaking so much! Probably why he gets abandoned here. A mistake he is!"

SMACK

His cheek burned, he reached has small hand up and placed it down, it was numb. "Pitiful...you all are pitiful. Shame on all of you! You deserved that." Y/n shouted at him.

The boy clenched his fist, "Fuck off! He's just a useless, ugly, unwanted piece of shit! It's all his fault! Everything his his fault!" Tears streamed down his cheeks. Y/n sighed and crouched down to his level, balancing Taichi on his back. "Are you sure you didn't just describe yourself? I mean please take this with offense but- you also were abandoned here, yes?"

He stood, his mouth agape. No one, not in a million years had said something so revoking. "Take those words to heart. You'll need it." Y/n walked away leaving the boys shocked.

"Y/n? Is everything alright?" The front desk lady shifted her glaces that sat on his nose. ".....we're not coming back." With that, he slammed the front doors.

~~~~~~

"I'm sorry, I really am Taichi. If I would have known I could have done something." Birds chirped above them, the park was always peaceful this time of year. Taichi sniffled, "I-its not your fault t-heir just b...bitch's." Y/n stopped, looking down a him as he clenched onto Y/n's hand. "Buddy....that's a no no words don't say that. Only I get to say that."

~~~~~~

"He goes to the same school as you, Hyunsuk. Would you like to keep an eye on him for us?" The same dark haired man sat in a chair across from Jisuk. He stared down at a picture, a picture of Jiwoo. "This kid is--"

"Oh? So you do know him. You must since you go to the same school." The man smiled, clasping his hands together.

"Well...I only know his face." He continued to stare at the picture, "What are his abilities?"

"You know very well that I can't answer that." Jisuk humphed and leaned back into his seat as he started to pout in a failed attempt to persuade him. "Stop trying to fish for answers you know I can't give." The man's said, narrowing his dark eyes into Jisuk's. "I'm overwhelmed these days...." He mumbled.

"According to the background check he didn't know he was an awakened one until recently. His life was probably hard." Jisuk sighed, "Yeah, yeah.."

"We also did a background check on someone he's seen alot around, Y/n L/n. Seems normal but we can't let our guard down around him. He might be a target in the future." He sighed.

~~~~~~