~•23•~

Just a quick note, so very sorry for not posting for a whole month, school has been stressful for me lately. I know the last chapter was quite short so I tried to write this one as fast as I could. Enjoy!

"You really think I came here out of freewill?" Jisuk scoffed. "I guess I'll get going then." Y/n walked back to the door. "Oh? See ya!" Jiwoo waved to his friend who began walking out the door. Y/n chuckled, waving back and closing the door behind him.

~~~~~•~~~~~

By the time Y/n got home the sky was dark. He unlocked the door like usual, hearing multiple distressed meows when the door flew open. What the . . .? He stepped past the kittens, patting Leo's head on his way in. Y/n glanced around worriedly, "Taichi? Taichi?!" He called out, silently praying for the little vampires pattering feet would echo on the hardwood floor in his direction.

Y/n rushed to all the rooms, slamming open each door with a loud thud. All the rooms were empty however; his heart pounding out of his chest. "Taichi if this is some sick joke it's not funny!" He said, opening the sliding back door. "Taichi....?"

He had to have checked the house hundreds of times before he lay sprawled out in his backyard. Rain started pouring down as Y/n tried to think of every possible place Taichi could be.

Was he kidnapped?

Was there a break in?

No-- there's no signs of forced entry anywhere.

Did he...?

No. He's not the type to do run away like that.

Rain started pouring down on Y/n's face, his E/c eyes starting to glow a light blue hue.

With a quick gust of wind, Y/n leapt towards the dark sky, flipping backwards and landing on a nearby rooftop. He quickly began scanning every inch of land he could see, the busy streets, the dark alleyways, anything that could lead to a single clue of where he might be.

Suddenly, a man, wearing a waiters uniform appeared on top of the roof. Y/n covered his mouth and swiftly clung onto the side of the building. He peered over the edge just in time to catch the man reaching up to his earpiece with his bloodied hands. Vampire, Y/n thought, a snarl forming on his face as a studied the look of absolute pleasure of his face.

"Yeah, I got the girl." He began, nudging the body bag that laid at his feet. "Age? Uh . . . I'd say late 20's. She's got a real pretty face, nice....plump body too." Y/n heard the voice of the other line let out a deep chuckle, "Just how boss likes 'em, you sure know how to sniff out the best ones. Bring her back to Red Bomb." Replied the later.

"They don't call me The Bloodhound for nothing now do they?" The Bloodhound chuckled, still unaware are the pure blood watching him from afar. Red Bomb huh? Y/n thought, inching in closer to the man. "Oh by the way . . . Did you get the boy, just like he asked?"

The Bloodhound scoffed, "Of course I did, what do you take me for, an idiot?" Y/n clenched his fists till his nails ran sharp, digging into his palms, Taichi...

~~~•~~~

Hours? No. Days.

Days Y/n spent searching for the lost boy that once lingered above his shoulder when watching cat videos. The boy who snuggled next to him every night in fear of his nightmares taking him away. The Boy who all the cats grew close to. Y/n didn't go to school all week, not worried if his friend would come looking for him.

The only thought on his mind was finding this Red Bomb and finding Taichi.

That Sunday morning, Y/n jolted from his seat on his couch from the obnoxious repeated ringing of his doorbell. He cautiously opened the doors, slightly peaking through the crack of the door. There, he saw Inhyuk standing just infront of the door, the three others standing behind them. Y/n sighed in relief, fully opening the door.

"Ah!--Y/n, are you alright? You haven't been at school for the past week, Inhyuk insisted on coming to check on you so we decided to come with." Jiwoo explained while Inhyuk studied Y/n's face. "Oh, uh--yes I-I'm fine."

"Fine my ass, have you even slept all week, you look dead." Jisuk said, appearing from behind Wooin. "Since when did you care about my well being. I'm fine though, you guys didn't have to come check on my like this."

"Meow"

"Huh? Y/n did you just meow or is that--" Inhyuk cut himself off when he looked behind Y/n at the pile of kittens laying in the center of the room. He hugged, suppressing the urge to pet them, "Ahem-so, um . . . If anything's bothering you just call em okay?" He said, placing a hand on Y/n's shoulder, "Don't worry, I will."

The group waved, getting back into Inhyuk's car. Y/n sighed, waving back before stepping inside and closing the door.

His smiled dropped with his stomach, he needed to find Taichi. Now.