~•29•~

The next few days were peaceful to say the least. Well, except for Y/n.

As he continued to fix his grades a new problem awakened, Taichi needed to be enrolled in school. And though there were multiple schools that would allow Taichi to enter, Y/n didn't feel as if it were the best idea to put a hyper-active vampire in a school surrounded by a bunch of new kids.

But he had to no matter what. The constant pressure of the short lifespan he had as a vampire pressured him everyday. He just wanted to give the child a normal life though he hadn't had a clue how long he'd been a vampire for.

Taichi showed no sings that his life time was coming to an end though. This relieved the older as he had began to become more allowing when it came to what Taichi wanted to do.

It had just been a week until Y/n found a suitable school for the little one. He got enrolled immediately, dressing up in his brand new uniform that Y/n managed to buy. The teenager swore he almost teared up when Taichi waved him goodbye, heading into the school for his first day while Y/n walked the opposite way to his own school.

Still, the events prior haunted them, both fearing that it might happen again to either of them. It was a growing wave of an unimaginable fear that Y/n felt as dropping Taichi off was the scariest part of his day. He always wondered if it ever were to be the last time he'd ever get to see Taichi every time he saw him walking into those doors.

And now, he had a bigger problem to worry about. The news about the so called "Klein brothers" spread across awakened ones in Korea. Though Y/n wasn't one, he still heard about it from Jisuk who couldn't seem to keep his mouth shut about it. But as Y/n was on his usual after school walks, he couldn't help but think about how powerful these guys really are. Who knows what their capable of if the Jiyoung Yoo carried some worry about the brothers. 

However, it wasn't any of Y/n's business. For her could care less about what happened in the awakened world, just as long as it didn't involve him, Taichi, or any of his friends. 

Though just as those thoughts crossed the vampires mind, a tremor from the ground rumbled under his feet. His worries increased when he saw a familiar power flow through the air, wind.

Out of curiosity, Y/n leapt over to the cite of destruction only to see his second favorite person. Jiwoo laid limply on the ground, a strange looking man standing over him. It didn't take Y/n long to register what was happening at that moment before he decided to take action. Though it was more of a revenge situation and before the man could react, he was quickly tossed to the ground with immense force. 

Jiwoo and Wooin weakly lifted their heads, only to see the back of a white-haired person who happened to be standing just in front of Jiwoo. 

"Who are you!" The man shouted in pain as he slowly rose from the indent in the concrete. 

"Just a friend." Y/n blankly replied despite fuming with anger much like he did with Taichi.

"How dare you throw me!" The man shouted once again, this time he lunged forward. But just as he got close enough to engulf Y/n in flames, he was met with nothing but thin air. Just when his anger for Y/n got deeper, he let out another painful screech when his arm was bent the opposite way. 

"Don't be stupid."

The man did his best to crawl away from Y/n but to no avail. Y/n swiftly rose his hand, his long, black nails slamming down onto the fire user's neck. He let out a muffled scream as blood traveling into his airways, not allowing him to take a breath.

"Die." Y/n mumbled, getting in one last hit to the man's head, ultimately bringing the man just near death. He grunted, removing his now bloodied hand from the mess in front of him and turning his attention to the two other teenagers that just now recognized him. 

"Y/n...?" 

The pureblood looked down at the other bloodied mess, his anger immediately turning into worry as he stared at the two. "Are you guys, okay?!" He shouted. 

"Y/n...is that really you?" Jiwoo asked again.

"What--" Y/n said, taking a few seconds to fully process what Jiwoo asked. He took one glance down at him hands before realization set in. As he had already revealed his pure white hair, it was obvious who he truly was now.

"--Yeah. It's me." He breathed out.

"Thank you."

"What...?" Y/n looked directly at Jiwoo, his blue eyes piercing into him. It was surprising to believe that Y/n really saved them, and even with Kayden watching from the top of a nearby fence, he couldn't help me stare in awe at the vampire.

"You're... you're a vampire...?"