~•26•~

Holy shit...I'm gonna die at this rate!

"I'm only doing this for the sake of Taichi, he has nothing to do with this." Y/n began once again, extending his handing further. "If you had any business with me you should have came to be directly. Why would you bring someone in who wasn't even involved?"

"WHY?!"

Tears welled up in the pureblood's eyes as he screamed at Lucian.

KABOOM, a cloud of dust left behind him, Y/n leapt towards Lucian with great speed. Surprised by the attack, Lucian was left wide open as Y/n's fist connected to the side of his head. With a great wave of force, debris was sent soaring across the room, Y/n's power exploding throughout it. As the smoke cleared away Y/n was shocked to see the same man he thought he hit, standing with a large grin on his face. "Listen up, pureblood."

"Did you really think you were the only one of your kind around here?..."

"...Y/n?"

~~~~.~~~~~

"Chairwomen!"

"We just got a call about Red Bomb--" Inhyuk shouted as he swung open the large office door before being cut off by the chairwomen herself.

"Let's go." Jiyoung rapidly stood up, files dropped off her desk. "Yes ma'am..."

The two hurried out of the office, rushing down the stairs. Just as they reached the bottom they were meet with the one and only, Jisuk, who stood with his arms crossed. "Where are you guys going so late huh?" He raised his eyebrow at the two, and though it wasn't that weird for them to be leaving so late, Jisuk still felt the need to ask his loving sister where she was heading off to in such a hurry. "It doesn't concern you, Jisuk." Inhyuk gently pushed him out of the way, "What the-- Hey! I deserve to know where your going."

Jisuk stepped in front of them again, cutting off their exit. "Jisuk we don't have time for this..." Inhyuk pushed past him again, "It's that kid isn't it? Why are you guys so obsessed with him?"

"Jisuk just go to your room, now." Jiyoung said, glaring at her younger brother who scoffed, turning on his heel and walking away. Inhyuk pulled up his sleeve, looking at his watch, "We need to hurry before it's to late."

~~~~~.~~~~~

Y/n's mouth hung open, he quickly retreated away from Lucian as the suited man smiled sinisterly. The confidence he had one before seemed to grow, he admired himself, pondering about how powerful he really has become. To Y/n's surprise, he startled chuckling, the smile spreading across his face. "W-what...?!" Y/n stared in awe and disbelief. How powerful was he really?

"COME AT ME!" Lucian shouted, his power flaring up inside him. "I'LL MAKE SURE YOU FEEL THE FULL POWER OF AN ANGEL OF DEATH BEFORE I SLAUGHTER YOU!" He shouted agin, the wave of confidence growing. "THIS IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN YOU AND ME. AFTER I KILL YOU, THAT BOY WILL BE CRUSHED WITH MY--"

Y/n's pale fist slammed against his gross face, knocking the golding fangs out of Lucians mouth and sending his limp body into multiple different surfaces. Lucian helplessly tried to get Y/n to stop, wanting to finish the conversation prior. "I was wonder what kind of nonsense you were talking about...but unfortunately for you, I don't have any patience left." Y/n's eyes bore into Lucians, a chill running down his spine as he desperately crawled backwards. Though he stopped, lifting his head up as he dared to meat the pureblood's eyes, "Hey pureblood. There's something you forgot to process in."

"THIS IS MY HOME TURF!"

Just when Lucian thought he knocked Y/n off his pedestal, the teen suddenly appeared in front of him, "You talk to much." However, just as quickly as he appeared, the lights turned off. Darkness surrounded him as the music blared in the large room. I must be hallucinating...there's no way in hell I'm weaker than him! Lucian thought, standing above Y/n on the stage. I'll take this opportunity to lure him on to the stage! There, I can finish him off while he's stumbling around in the dark!

What the fuc--! Lucian thoughts were cut short when he noticed a shadowy figure next to him with glowing blue eyes. "As I said before..." Y/n gripped his throat, "...You can't cover up the stench of blood."

Y/n swiftly threw Lucian across the room again, successfully making I'm scream in agony. Scrambling away the red clothed man trembled in fear, half his clothes torn off. Looming over Lucian, Y/n glared down at him, "Do you really wanna know why I didn't use my full strength on you?"

"The bigger they are, the harder they fall." Y/n spoke, raising his fist, "I bet you felt like you were not he top of the world when you took him. Now it's time for you to fall." He gritted his teeth, his raised fist bashed Lucians skull into the hard floor. Screaming in pain he pleaded for Y/n to stop over and over again. The pureblood didn't listen, hitting him with great power in each punch.

When Y/n decided to stop he looked down at the man before him, most of his clothes torn off and destroyed. "If think this is all over just because you beat me, your wrong. Every single vampire in this country will be after you, ready to chase you to the gates of hell just to rip your heart out." Lucian uttered between pants. "I may have taken Taichi this time ... but they'll hunt you down, even if it means killing the people you love just to do it!"

"...That's fine."

"I was planning on killing them first anyway."

KABOOM!!

Silence filled the room as Y/n finally finished off Lucian, his body melting away into dust. Y/n quickly snapped out of his daze, reverting back to his original mission, finding Taichi.