~•22•~

"So, a car accident huh?" Y/n gazed down at Jiwoo. "Ha, the staff was so surprised. And you'd think Inhyuk would have a better exuse." The two decided to walk home together after school, Wooin walking beside the two.

Jiwoo pushed the schools front doors open, "They didn't put much thought into coming up with good excuses." They switched through a large crowd, people were heading home from work and school at this time so the sidewalks were busy just like the road was. "Oh! Let's stop my my house!"

Y/n hummed in response, being used to getting dragged by Jiwoo to his house. He probably wanted to show Wooin the striped cat that recently appeared. "Stop by your house....?" Wooin asked, a bit confused of why Jiwoo wanted him of all people over. "Yeah, in case your wondering. The kitty woke up this morning." Y/n chuckled at his use of words.

~~~•~~~

The three rounded the familiar corner to Jiwoo's house. Y/n, being who he is, was the first to notice the local troublemaker relaxing against the fence that surrounded Jiwoo's home. "Huh...? Jisuk?" It was a bit nerve-wracking seeing Jisuk of all people standing in front of his home. "What took you guys so damn long?"

"Someone's got sand in their panties."

"What's this freak show doing here?" Jisuk stood up straight, "What'd you say to me?" Y/n took a step closer to him. "Guys! Let's just head on inside." Jisuk scoffed, cutting infront on Y/n in which he retorted, doing the same thing. Things started escalating as the two began auctally hitting each other oh the way to the front door.

"God you so immature!"

The four kicked their shoes off, ignoring Jisuk's comment. Y/n turned his attention to the striped cat that played curled up in a small ball. He gently patted the cats head, startling it as it abruptly jerked. "He just woke up this morning." Jiwoo walked closer to him. "So Jisuk...why are you here anyway? You have a crush on Jiwoo or something?"

"As if! Inhyuk told me we was gonna pick me up here." Jiwoo looked over to the two, "oh yeah, don't we have a follow-up at the hospital today?"