~•16•~

(A/n, I'm just saying for those that may be annoyed with my writing. I'm not a very lazy working person, infact I would call myself a perfectionist in some ways. However writing these parts is a bit tricky. I always think of you guys when I write, such as if one part is appealing or if it's confusing. All I'm trying to point out is that I'm sorry if any parts are confusing or just aren't interesting.)

~~~~
"Taichi.....?"

Y/n looked at him with a look of shock and fear. A piece of wood had stabbed into Taichi's abdomen. Blood ran down his shirt as tears ran down his face. Y/n jumped into action and ran to the little boy. "Don't worry Taichi it's gonna be okay. I just have to get the wood out." This made him sob even harder as he kept a hard grip of Y/n's arm. "Ready?" Taichi gave a small nod as he braced himself. "3.....2......1!" Y/n yanked it out as hard as he could.

"AAAAAA!!" Taichi screamed in pain, but the pain was already gone. He looked down to the wound to see nothing but his blood soaked shirt. Looking back up on Y/n was the time he noticed the look of guilt on his face. "I'm fine now! You don't have to worry anymore..." Y/n chuckled a bit, "it's not that.....c'mon let's get you home, can't have anyone seeing you like this can we?"

~~~~

Y/n carried Taichi in his arms, covering the small one in his jacket. Thank God they haven't passed anyone they knew. If anyone saw Taichi they'd probably think other things. He sighed as they rounded the last corner.

~~~~

Y/n slipped his shoes on as he glanced at his phone screen. Ten days......it's been ten days. Ten days of boring school because his best friend didn't show up. Ten days of worrying for him. Ten confusing days.

In this time he'd spent alot of it thinking. He thought about alot of things. Mostly about the four felines he had lazing around his home. Otherwise he thought about awakened ones.

What most confused Y/n was that fact that even Jiwoo was one. Sure he could sense something in him but he could have never guessed it was some secret power.

The step of his home creaked as Y/n stepped off down from it.

Of course he was going to whatch the fight. They already know that he overheard multiple conversations of this awakened talk.

Y/n made his way to Jiwoo's house, hoping to see him off before Jisuk handled him. Or maybe just walk there with him. Each seemed like a good choice.

"Huh- oh hi Y/n."

Jiwoo came into view, he stood in front of his home in a track suit. His unusually large cat standing just by him. "Hi Jiwoo. So.....your fighting Jisuk huh?"

Jiwoo quickly looked up at Y/n, "Oh- Uhm...you found out about that I assume?" He fiddled with the zipper on his jacket. "Yeah, I'm sorry..... I can be a bit nosy sometimes." Y/n rubbed the back of his neck. Sweat ran down Jiwoo's back, He knows.....he knows I'm an awakened one. Is he going to watch the fight? Does Inhyuk know? Questions seemed to swirl around his head.

".... Jiwoo? You there? We better get going or were going to be late." He began walking off. Before Jiwoo could say anything in response, a black car pulled up next to them.

"Huh?" Y/n stepped back to where Jiwoo was. "Jiwoo, I see your ready to go...ah, Y/n you decided to come as well. Perhaps you do know more than were aware." Inhyuk spoke, getting out of the vehicle.

Y/n simply scoffed in response making Jiwoo sweatdrop. "But what about the cat?" Inhyuk glanced down at the cat glaring dagger's at him. "Oh! I going to take him with me. I feel uneasy if I don't." Jiwoo explained. "Can't I....?"

"No, it's not that you cant...." He mumbled, "He's really tame and nice! I promise!"

"Tame and nice my ass. He looks like he about to start world war III." Y/n finally spoke up, chuckling a bit.