~•24•~

The cold air brushed against Y/n's face as a briskly walked down the freshly paved road. His jaw clenched so hard you could hear his teeth grinding together.

Just turning the corner he was met with the bright red hue grazing the night sky coming from Red Bomb. The music seemed to vibrate the ground by how loud it was.

Y/n walked even faster than before, the music booming in his chest--or was it his heart? Beating and beating louder and louder with anticipation that Taichi was just through those doors, scared, and afraid. The closer he got to the entrance the more aware he became of his rising anger.

His hair slowly--from the roots--turned the whitest of white, his eyes turning a bright blue color.

Boom!

Baboom!!

Boom!

The music got louder.

Thump

Thump

Thump

His heartbeat got louder.

Y/n hissed, bearing his fangs as he placed the black thorned crown on his head, suddenly not feeling the effects he used to anymore. "I see this doesn't work on me anymore." With that, he stood on the entrance, hearing two men coming closer to the two doors Y/n looked up at.

"Yes, we're on our way to get him sir."

Upon hearing the muffled voices behind the closed doors, Y/n reached towards the long handles before freezing in his place. "Ah--where are my manners?".

KA-BOOM!!

The doors exploded, sending the workers and debris flying. The smoke cleared, "I should knock on the door at least..."

"To let them know I'm here."

~~~•~~~

"Chairwoman?"

"Come in." Jiyoung crossed one leg over the other whilst gazing out the large windows at the night sky. "We received a report. The club, Red Bomb is reportedly under attack." Inhyuk said, quickly walking in the lit-up room. "Is there any knowledge of who's behind the attack."

"No ma'am. They think it's the vampires." Jiyoung spun around to face Inhyuk, "Why would they attack Red Bomb?" Inhyuk swiped open the tablet he had on hand, accessing the security cameras from a street nearby. "Here, the cameras on a street close to Red Bomb."

Jiyoung grabs the device from his hands, watching the video play closely. "It appears so." She said sternly. "S-shall we send people over, just to check?"

"Just keep a close eye on it, report any other activity they find."

"I'm on it chairwoman." Inhyuk gathered his things, closing the door behind him.

~~~•~~~

"I can tell your wearing the No. 7 perfume today! It smells really good."

"Whoa! How did you know?"

"They don't call me 'The Bloodhound' for noth--" He paused for a second, the hairs on his neck standing straight up. "--ing".

WOOSH

Soaring over them, a dead body slammed into the lit up floor.

"What the hell was that?!"

"LETS GET OUT OF HERE!"

"AAHH!"

People, left and right dashed out of the crumpled entrance. In the middle of it all stood Y/n, his hair swaying back as people rushed past him to safety. Swiftly, the Bloodhound gripped onto the young women whom he was speaking to earlier, hissing at the approaching pureblood. "P-please don't kill me!" She shrieked as he gripped tighter at her throat. Standing still, Y/n watched the scene unfold.

"Quit moving!" The Bloodhound shouted, bearing his fangs. "Come at me! C'mon!" Y/n stood still for a moment, staring at the girl, tears running down her face. "C'mon! Don't be--!'

Before he could speak another word he was met with unspeakable pain soaring through his right arm. "AHHH!!" The Bloodhound looked down at bicep, the complete lower half of his arm sliced off by the shear force of Y/n's strike. He doubled over in pain, completely letting go of the women he held on to. "Are you seriously trying this with me right now?" Y/n said, now holding the women tightly in his arms. "Pathetic."

"T-thank you so much.." The young women began. "Just hurry and get away from these vampires." Y/n ordered her. "Vampires...?"

"You mean like me?!"

Y/n barley had time to react when the girl leaped onto his back, squeezing as hard as he could. "I've got you!" With that, tons of vampire surrounded him, readying to attack. "I might not look like it, but I used to be a Judo champion!" Y/n zoned her voice out, analyzing his surroundings before he could even move a finger. Taichi's life could be at stake here he couldn't be reckless.

"So what!?" Y/n swung on her, successfully throwing her off his back with such ease. "But how!?" She shrieked.

STOMP

The pureblood slammed his foot down directly next to her head. "Do you really think I'm that clueless?" Y/n said, hovering over her.

"What...?"

"That No. 7 perfume you got there won't mask what's obvious."

"Blood."