~•4•~

No one can hide the scent of blood... especially human blood. Y/n peaked his head around the corner slowly, following the sent of blood down a dark alleyway. "P-please let me go....." A female voice said.

Three men stood surrounding a young woman, she had cuts and bruises placed on many different places. Y/n blood boiled at this, he still watched however.

"Your a pretty little lady aren't ya? Your what...15?..16? Good blood bag if I have to say so myself".

No... someone! Please.... she prayed I'm her head, wanting there to be some god out there. That would listen to her. "Vampires...what in the world are they doing down here...?"

"Eh? Do you hear that?" One snapped their head around. "Hear what? I swear your hearing shit." He jumped around the corner to find, nobody. "Huh, must've been the wind or something."

Y/n stood above them, whatching their every move. Waiting for the best moment to attack. "Anyway...where were we." He smirked before he launched himself to the girl, ready to sink his teeth into her flesh.

POW

Y/n landed on top of him, surely crushing a few bones till he rebounded back upwards. "Who the hell are you?!" They each got in a fighting stance, claws out whilst bearing their teeth. Y/n glared at them through blue hued eyes and said, "......your worst nightmare."

~~~~~•~~~~~

Isa snake😀 okay on with the story

~~~~~~•~~~~~

"Three man were found dead in an alley, each armed with knifes while traces of murder were found." Y/n turned off the tv. "Don't listen to the news Leo, it puts thoughts in your brain.." He meowed, tilting his head to the side. "Poor innocent soul." The pure blood patted the Kitty's head while shaking his own.

He reached his arm to the ceiling, pulling his sleeve down to look at his Sofia the first watch. "Shit! I'm gonna be late, byeleoiloveyousomuchomgimgoingtobelate."

The high schooler raced down the sidewalk, swerving around people heading to who knows where. Some distracted by their devices while other were too, running late.

Y/n skidded into the front entrance of school, slamming into another student, making them tumble to the ground. "Omg! I'm so sorry I was whatching where I was going!" He quickly helped the student up before getting a better look at their face.

Her brown eyes shone into his, her mascara was smeared from tears that ran down her face. It was the girl he saved last night, the one who was being attacked by those men. "Watch where your going next time jeez!" She ran away from him, wiping her face.

"Huh...weird." Y/n dashed to his classroom, opening the door. Just in time! He thought as he ran to his seat. "Hey Jiwoo I--" Jiwoo wasn't there, neither was Wooin but he never really came to school anyway. He shrugged it off and rested his head on his hands.

Tick tock.....tick tock

Bringgggg!!

"FINALLY!" Y/n ran out of them classroom, dashing out the doors. He then sprinted towards Jiwoo's home. Maybe he was sick, or he got hurt? His thoughts ran on as he fronted the modern home.

Ding dong

"Huh..?" Jiwoo raised his head from his spot on the couch. "Tch, probably one of your dumbass friends." The chubby cat jumped into the couch. Jiwoo lifted himself up, limping to the door.

Y/n bit his nails, whatching the opening door reveal his friend, leg wrapped in bandages. "Jiwoo..? What happened?" He flinched and look away, "Uhm I was in a car crash. It just broke a leg that's all haha." He rubbed his hand on the back of his neck.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER. thank you sooo much or reading!!!!