~•5•~

"Jiwoo...you can tell me the truth y'know. I'm your friend, right?" He paused for a moment, taking in what his friend said. "I'm not lying, really! I did get hurt in a car crash!"

Y/n sighed, "I'm sorry I guess I should've believed you." The sound of the tv hummed in the silence before a tv reporter could be heard.

"Experts don't know what these creatures are but they say their inhumane." The screen showed someone being attacked, the thing attacking it, was a vampire. Y/n got chills down his back, he made sure he got rid of the few he found last night and there's already more in the area?

"For now, their features are relative to those of the vampire. Of course their just a myth but, are they those same mystical creatures?" Shit, their coming down fast. Was this his fault? "Vampires...?" Jiwoo mumbled, now taking notice of the tv.

"Y-y'know half of the stuff on tv is bullshit anyway so uh...." He reached over and turned the tv off.

"Y-yeah it is...."

"Anyway! I should get going now, it was nice seeing you! --Okay bye!" Y/n raced towards the front door, slamming it shut.

Vampires huh....Jiwoo thought, sulking on the couch. A few kitten's rolled around on his lap while the others wrestled on the ground.

"What's with the mopey face kid?"

Jiwoo looked down at the orange cat, "It's just, I thought they were all gone since.....since they separated me from my mother 5 years ago." His face saddened.

"Ahem.... excuse me what?" Kayden said, a bit taken back by the comment. "Vampires, I have a small memory of them. Red eyes, sharp teeth and claws. And those eyes...I never wanna see them ever again." He then put on a determined face, "if their really back, I wanna get rid of them all with my power's."

Kayden deadpanned, "whatever do what you want I'm taking a nap.." he plopped on the warmed hardwood floor.

~~in another building~~

"If the public learned about Kayden's existence it would be very problematic." A women, long dark hair with dark brown eyes sat in her office chair.

"Yes ma'am." A man, black hair and dark eyes said, standing close by. "Also, what should we do about the other student?" He added.

"......."

~~~~•~~~~~

"Ah~ baths are so nice, especially with a hint of lavender to spice up the room.." Y/n sank in his bathtub, Nicki Minaj quietly played in the background as he mumbled along with music.

Scratch scratch

"..huh? Aw, Leo I thought I told you not to bother me during bath time." It was silent for a few seconds till the scratching became louder.

"Sigh...what ever will I do with you?"

The water splashed as he stood up, water dripping off his toned body. He grabbed a dark, navy blue towel, wrapping it around his torso.

The door slowly opened, carful not to let unwanted cold air in. "Leo what do you wa--" Leo was nowhere to be found. "Huh...weird."

Y/n closed the door and plopped back down into the warm tub, just as Anaconda started playing. "My Anaconda don't- my Anaconda don't- my Anaconda don't want none unless you got bun--"

Scratch scratch

"Jesus Christ!"

He ran over to them bathroom door, quickly covered himself with the towel. The door flew open and once again, no one was there.