~•7•~

~~~•~~~

The door slid open, I kept my head down, doodling some random things.

"What happened to him...?"

"Did he get beat up?"

Y/n looked up after hearing those whispers, there was Jiwoo. He wasn't expecting him to go to school today, considering his leg. "J-jiwoo your leg...I thought you wouldn't go to school today."

"O-oh I'm fine really I just needed a pair of crutches and I'm all good to go!"

Y/n smirked, of course he would come. Jiwoo's the determined kind so it was bound to happen. He then focused on Wooin's desk, he wasn't there. I mean, granted he hardly came to school in the first place.

Three students walked in the door.

"Ha...shit took forever."

One turned their attention to Jiwoo, "Bitch, didn't think you'd see us again right?" They all smirked.

"Me?" Jiwoo looked their way, confused. The kid in the front scoffed, "This fucker doesn't remember us!"

"....huh? Who are you?" Jiwoo was generally confused, why would they come up to him of all people? They started to get irritated, "Ah shit... You looking down on us huh?"

Jiwoo looked down before realization hit, "Oh..!"

~~~flashback~~~

"Hey! I told you to bring it. Why didn't you?" Wooin stood between three of the infamous, Jisuk Yoo.

"Search his backpack...pfft" The snatched his bag, dumping the contents on the concrete ground.

"What the....."

Cat food spilled out, they all stared down at it.
"What the...."

"What is this pet food?!" One laughed from behind. "What the hell, so you eat this stuff?"
"......" Wooin stood in silence, looking down at the floor.

Jiwoo, on the other hand, was eaves dropping. Hearing what they were doing to Wooin, he decided to step in. Wooin was new after all, "Wooin! What are you doing over there?" He slowly walked into the small corner they were in, passing by Jisuk's field of vision.

"Who's that doofus?" A brown haired one yelled, "Mind your own business and scram!" Jiwoo got nervous of the situation he was in.

"Uh....I can't, that kids in my class." He rebuttaled, pointing at Wooin. They all deadpanned, "Ha...your crazy! What's a wimp like you going to do....." He rose his hand up high, swiping it down to end up just missing Jiwoo's face.

The kid stood, dumbfounded. "........How did you dodge that?!" He then brought a fist up, swinging multiple times over and over again, missing him each time. "IDOIT?! What are you doing?!"

A black haired kid stepped up, " Hey get outta the way, let me take a swing at 'em."

He stepped up, very confident that he was going to get the chance to hit the speedster.

He rose his arm up, then swung it back down only for him to dodge his attempted hit. Over and over, just like the last one, he kept swinging and swinging but never hit Jiwoo. "Huh...?"

" Little twat keeps dodging my hits!"

This time, both teens swung at him. Both miserably missing, "Hey.....?"

"Uhm....you should stop, there's people staring." Jiwoo pointed out, they each came to their sense's before looking around at the bystanders.

"Are they fighting...?"

"Kids these days.....are so scary...."

"What the hell are you guys doing?" Jisuk stepped up, getting frustrated by the minute. "You assholes are embarrassing me." The back and brown haired students started to sweat, "Hey you."

"Hm? Me?" Jiwoo pointed to himself, "You are the kid who keeps feeding the street cats right?" He scratched his check nervously before answering, "Yeah, how'd you know?" Jiwoo asked, curiously.

"You'd better whatch your back.....I won't let you go off so easily next time." With that, he and his goons walked off, leaving Jiwoo and Wooin.

~~~end of flashback~~~

"Oh so you remember now?" The brown haired kid slinked forward into his face, "Where is the other bastard." Y/n turned around in his seat, whatching what was going down so he could decide when to step in. Other students started whispering as others just stared. He snapped his head back, "The fuck are you guys lookin at?" He yelled at the whole class.

Everyone turned back around, Y/n stayed where he was, no way in hell was he going to let someone hurt his friend. "To bad you hurt your leg huh..?" He got really close to Jiwoo's face, "You can't run away like last time..."

The vampire teen clenched his fists.

BANG

The bastard kicked Jiwoo's broken leg, slamming him into his own desk. Pain shot through his leg as he groaned. "...that's it.." Y/n shot up.

"Hey, stay out of this you bastard!"

Y/n pulled his hand back then swinging it forward, bitch slapping the one who hurt his friend.

"Y/n you didn't have to do that!" Jiwoo called out, leaning against the wall for support.

"You little bitch! How dare you hit me!" The brown haired teen looked at Y/n...or looked up at Y/n. His eyes glared into the poor kids soul as he started shaking.

"You don't touch my friend...." He grabbed the color of the back haired kid before punching him into another desk, then roundhouse kicking the brown haired into the wall.

The last one, he was cowarding to the back of the group before but now, he was the last one standing. "Y-you son of a bitch!" The teen swung his fist at Y/n, almost hitting him but painfully missed.

"Nice try cupcake." Y/n gave him another bitch slap before he fell limp to the floor.

He glanced over at Jiwoo, "Y/n you didn't have to do that, I started this on my own!" Y/n sighed before helping him up, "Why don't I take you to the nurses office? You look like your leg hurts right now..."