~•30•~

"I'm sorry I just can't get my head wrapped around this"

"Don't bother, you all need to rest."

"But- you literally just came out of nowhere and saved their ass's and you say not to bother?" Jisuk blurted out from his own hospital bed.

"I did what I felt was necessary, that's all it was."

Jisuk's face slowly went plain. "The hell? First Jiwoo tells me you almost killed the guy, then you come here saying that it's not a big deal?"

Y/n awkwardly shifted on his feet. He realized the toll this would take on him the moment Jisuk woke and started yapping all about it.

Knowing Jisuk well enough already, he'd probably find the chance to spar and run with it. The vampire wasn't completely opposed to the idea but, he knew Jiwoo would make a fuss out of it.

However, sparring with an awakener was not an option of his since it wouldn't be a fair fight whatsoever.

Y/n had to face the bigger problems now though. He revealed his power and now he has to face the consequences. The pure blood suspected that Jiyoung found out somehow from any traces Y/n may have left behind.

Although Y/n supposed Jiyoung knew he was a vampire already, the incident would definitely clear any sort questions off the list.

"Y/n!" He jolted out of his thoughts and glanced akwardly around the room.

"What..?"

"I said that Jiyoung called, she wants to speak with you."

Shit

~~~•~~~

"So...you wanted to see me?"

Y/n, sitting on the office chairs, stared blankly right through Jiyoung who stared right back. She hadn't said a word since he came and he took notice of Inhyuk hovering cautiously near them.

Jiyoung took a small sip on the tea in front of her. "Yes, I wanted to discuss what happened with the Klein brothers. The ones that attacked the others."

"And what of it?" He responded casually.

"The one who attacked Wooin and Jiwoo was found extremely injured. I suspected they both were factors in the victory, but the traces of the fight don't match either of their powers."

"..."

"The traces left behind were so unusual. We haven't seen anything like it before. Except...at club Red Bomb." She continued on.

Y/n remained stoic. He knew what had to be done, even if it put the people he cared for in danger. "I suppose you already know about me." He said.

"Yes, and I also think it would be best for an unaffiliated awakener like you to lay low after everything that has happened."

.....what?

It was a miracle. Y/n just couldn't believe it. Jiyoung for sure believed he had some sort of power, but now that she thought he was an awakened. It was just too perfect.

"Ah...I think so too....thank you?" Y/n said, still unsure of Jiyoung words.

"Oh, Y/n? You didn't happen to see someone else there did you? We found burns on the Klein brother Jisuk was fighting that we didn't see anywhere else but on him." She explained.

"No...not that I know of, sorry."

Leaving, Y/n couldn't have been more confused in his life. He was sure that Jiyoung knew he was a vampire but, was he wrong? There had been multiple instances where she could have easily found out, maybe she was lying after all?

Caught up in his thoughts, Y/n started to make the correct turn towards his home. It felt like it had been forever since he'd seen Taichi and he couldn't wait to get home.

"Excuse me..."

A sudden voice boomed from Infront of him. Almost slamming into the tall man, Y/n swerved out of the way, catching a small glimpse of his face.

What an odd mask...