~•14•~

(A/n, thank you all so much for almost 2.4k reads like holy shit dude I did not expect anyone to be interested in a story like this because my imagination just runs wild thinking of new story's to write. Anyways enjoy the story!!) Also sorry for the short story I just came back from a trip and I'm not used to this timezone still. I SWEAR ILL HAVE LIKE A TIME SKIP TO SOMETHING INTERESTING. 609 words

~~~•~~~

Creakkk

The sound of Y/n's bedroom door opening filled the living room as a little child peaked out of it. Small groans were heard from the couch as Taichi roamed around the room. He finally reached the small walk-in closet that held the three kittens.

The little vampire reached the door knob on his tippie-toes. Suddenly, he missed the knob and fell back on his bottom, a small grunt escaping his mouth as he rubbed his butt. Taichi froze when a series of russling and groaning was heard.

"....Taichi..? Is that you?" A groggy voice sounded from the couch. His small hands were places on the floor as he pushed himself off the ground. Taichi winced a bit before standing on his two feet and walking over to the couch.

Y/n's hair was in multiple different directions, Taichi couldn't help but giggle at the sight. "Yeah.....morning."

Y/n groaned as he lifted himself off the couch, he lifted his arms in the air and stretched much like a cat. A few bones cracked and popped here and there before he headed off to the kitchen.

~~~

"Did you find a good name for them yet?" Jiwoo asked as he and his friend walked thier way to school. "No not yet, I do have a few good ideas."

"Really? Like what?" Jiwoo asked, leaning over to face Y/n. "Well like....Penny. I liked Penny." Jiwoo pondered for a moment before answering, "That sounds like a good name, Penny, I like it " He nodded in approval.

"Im glad you do, although I can't figure out a name for the rest of them."

Y/n thought for a bit before saying something else, "There's one that has this really dark fur. I was thinking of naming it Raven but I wasn't so sure." Jiwoo thought for a second before smiling up at him, "I think it's a great name! Although it is ironic that a cat has a birds name." He said, chuckling a bit.

"Yeah...I guess your right. But, what can you do?" Y/n said as he chuckled as well.

They walked into the school grounds, ignoring the looks they got from students passing by. Of course they would look at them from the rumors that were going around.

"I heard he beat them so hard they couldn't walk for days."

"No way I heard he gave them no mercy."

"Do you see the smaller guy, apparently he and Jisuk fought at the construction sight."

"What a bunch of douchebags."

Y/n sighed as he kept walking, he had to stay under the radar and not attract attention. Of course, he failed because of one little mishap. Maybe he'd be better off with no friends like before.

"Y/n....y/n...Y/N!!"

"Huh? What?" Y/n snapped out of it and looked to where the voice was coming from. "You weren't answering me. I thought you went braindead for a second! Haha.." Jiwoo said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh! I'm sorry..I was just lost in thought I guess..."

Y/n pulled the door open, letting the noises of the classroom spill out.