Part 48

*Jimin POV*

It was finally only a few days away from us going away together. Everything was packed and ready to go and all we had to do now was enjoy the last few days at home for a couple of weeks.

Since the charity ball there has been endless pictures of me and Jungkook surfacing the internet. Hannah did end up contacting Jungkook. She was after more money. He point blank refused but she wouldn't give in. She ended up following him home from work to find our new house and pestered us. She was insistent that Jungkook give her more to the point that I even told him to give her some just to get rid of her but he wouldn't. He didn't want to give her anything. She eventually gave up and agreed to stop messing with us. Jungkook made her sign a contract that covered all grounds, which she did very reluctantly.

Jungkook has been pretty stressed lately with his job. Sometimes he can't see me all day, some days he says he can't but then calls me to see if I'm free for lunch and other days he won't let me move without him being stuck to my hip. Today was his last day of being in the office. It took a lot of moving things around a few late nights but it now means he doesn't have to work the last two days before we leave. Just as I was about to get out of the bath Jungkook rang me.

"Hey Kook"

"I miss you" he mumbled with a sigh

"I'm on my way" I laughed

"Thank you" he sighed again and I knew he would be pouting

I didn't bother saying anything else and instead got myself dressed and on my way to the offices. People now know me by name and say hi when they see me. The trainees and new starters don't quite understand that I'm not important in the business so they always bow to me. I've told them before to not bother as I'm not anyone important but they still do it. On my way up to Jungkook's office I saw Namjoon who had a quick talk with me about the name of a restaurant we all went to a few weeks ago together from my recommendation. He told me Tae has been pestering him to find the name of it so they can go again. When I got to the office I pressed the passcode into his door and found him with his headphones in and talking to someone. When he could he muted himself so he could kiss me quickly and sat on the edge of his seat so I could get behind him and wrap my legs around him. I kept leaving quiet kisses over his back and pulled his shirt out of his trousers so it wasnt tucked in and I could rest my hands on his bare chest and stomach. He always feels so warm, it's very rare that he is the cold one. He also never complains about my cold hands on him even though I feel him tense up at the temperature difference.

When the phone call was finished he pulled his headphones out and told me to tighten my grip on him so he could piggy back carry me over to the sofa.

"Hey beautiful"

"Hey, how's your day been?"

"Alright to be fair, just been missing you"

"You're cute" I smiled and kissed him

"Tell me you missed me..." he pouted

"I don't want to lie..." I joked with him which just made him smack my chest playfully and bury himself into a cuddle "of course I missed you. I only have to be away from you for five minutes and I miss you. How much longer do you have to stay here today?"

"Till 8" he sighed and held me tighter "giving myself a half hour break now though so don't go anywhere. Stay with me"

"Okay, I'll be right here" I assured him and kissed his forehead.

This happens occasionally, where Jungkook exhausts himself so much that he can't do anything but hold me while he naps. He always prefers to be cuddled when he's like this. I later learned that he also likes me to tickle over his back and arms at the same time.