Part 44

*Jungkook POV*

The following Monday Jimin joined me at work. He signed a contract I had prepared so he was legally employed and smiled to myself when I saw him keeping himself busy.

"You've let it get so dirty in here" he grimaced

"It's not really my first priority to clean babe" I laughed

"I know. Would've thought you'd hire someone to clean it though"

"Too risky. They may go snooping for information. I clean it when I can"

"I'll do it" he said. I wanted to fight him on it but I decided if he wants to do it, then who am I to stop him?

"Thank you beautiful"

"It's okay. Like you said, I'm your personal assistant. Dirty work is my favourite type of work" he winked with a smirk and went to go and find the cleaning products.

Five minutes later he came back to my office with a full cleaners cart and a proud smile.

"Where the hell did you get that?"

"I stole it" he giggled

"Have I got a little thief on my hands?"

"No. I found the closet where they keep them all. Someone tried to stop me but I said it was for your office and they backed off straight away"

"Already abusing your power?"

"May as well" he shrugged with a giggle and started cleaning my office.

I had a two hour phone meeting meaning Jimin had to keep pretty quiet. The only noise he made was when he was changing the cleaning product or when he sneezed from the dust. He put his headphones in and danced around the room while he carried on cleaning, meaning most of the time I was distracted. I couldn't help but watch him. He's just beautiful.

An hour into the call he straddled my lap and cuddled into me for a while. I ran my hand up and down his back and gave gentle kisses to his hair. He got his phone out and typed a message for me to read.

-I'm going to get some lunch. Do you want anything?-

I nodded desperately and typed on his phone what I wanted. He smiled and kissed me gently before leaving my office.

*Jimin POV*

When I was at the cafe getting mine and Jungkook's lunch I saw the girl Jungkook had paid for. She was working there and looked pretty miserable. When she saw me she rolled her eyes and asked someone else to go on the till so she didn't have to serve me. I tried to keep my composure and not let her see how much she bugs me.

I watched her making it and noticed how she put extra cucumber and pepper into Jungkook's salad, because he likes it like that. When she gave them to me she had a look of knowing and sighed.

"I figured one was for Jungkook"

"Yeah, it is. Surprised to see you working here. You can't have blown all the money from Jungkook away already"

"Well, I did. Can't really go back to him for more since he's pretty much married to you"

"If you dare touch him-"

"I won't. I'm not a home wrecker. But if you break up, you can put money on the fact I'll be going back to him"

"Well don't get your hopes up. We're not breaking up. Not now, not ever"

"Alright" she replied and watched me leave the cafe.

When I got to Jungkook's office again he was still on the phone but with his head back and eyes closed. I put the food on his desk and climbed onto his lap again. His arms automatically went around my waist and he pulled me in to hug him. He typed on his phone that he would be another half an hour and I nodded and got the food out. I fed him a mouthful as he wrote something down, he then spoke again before waiting with his mouth open for more food.

Half an hour later he hung up on the phone and smiled at me. I kissed him and pushed the rest of his food over. He looked tired and drowsy but I knew it was only because he has been working himself hard today. He's barely given himself the time to breathe.

"Thank you beautiful"

"It's okay"

"Where did you go?"

"Oats. It's just around the corner"

"Oh..." he said and looked at me "so-"

"I saw Hannah"

"I'm sorry. I should've told you she works there. I went myself last week and saw she was there"

"Did you speak to her?"

"No. I walked out before she saw me and made a note of where it was so I didn't go back"

"She told me she's spent all the money you gave her"

"Are you serious?" He asked with wide eyes, which got a little bigger again when I nodded "had a feeling that would happen"

"How much did you give her?"

"£500,000. She tried for more but I knew it would just be wasted"

"She also said she will be coming back to you if we ever break up. I warned her to not come anywhere near you and I believe she used the phrase 'I'm not a home wrecker'. I don't believe her though. We both know she will try and get to you"

"And I won't let her anywhere near me or you. I have the most perfect, beautiful boyfriend in the world"

"Stop trying to butter me up"

"Are you angry with me?"

"No" I shook my head "not at all. It just shook me up a bit to see her. I'm not angry. I love you and I know you would never do anything like that"

"I love you too" he smiled and kissed me

"How come you gave me more money than her though?"

"I knew how special you were. You deserve everything in the world. I wanted to spoil you a little more"

"A little?" I laughed

"You know what I mean. I just wanted to give you more" he smiled and kissed me

"Keep meaning to ask you did you get rid of our contract?"

"Yeah it's gone. No trace of it at all"

"Good. Thank you. Feels good to know it's gone"

"It really does. I'm glad you wanted it gone" he smiled and kissed me "How are you liking your new job?" He smirked

"Boss is a dick head but it's easy work. Think I'll be able to do a half assed job and no one will notice"

"Hey" he whined and gently punched my arm

"It's nice. I like being around you. Didn't realise just how much I'd been missing you until now. I knew I was, but it's different now that I barely leave your side"

"Good. I like you being around me as well. I really missed you when I've been going away"

"Really?"

"Yeah. I missed seeing your happy little face when I'd come home or the smell of you when we sleep. Little things I wouldn't appreciate as much if I hadn't been going away, but things that I absolutely love and crave now"

"If Hannah does message you, what will you do?"

"Nothing. Trust me, she will not get between us. Now come on, let's forget about her and enjoy our lunch and then I can give you a little extra love"

"But it's working hours. If you do that, I'm may as well be a prostitute" I teased him and saw the smirk on his face

"I'm alright with that if you are"

"Hmm, depends on the rates you offer" I replied with an eyebrow wiggle. He gently shoved my shoulder and pecked my lips with a giggle

"Shut up and eat your food" he smiled and shivered