Part 33

"Babe..." Jungkook got my attention as he spun round in his desk chair.

We were both busy with me having uni work and Jungkook having meetings and business plans to write up, but we both wanted to be in each other's company. Jungkook gave the suggestion of me coming to study in his office so we're with each other but can still get on with everything we need to be doing and I immediately jumped at the opportunity.

"Yeah?"

"How are you funding yourself right now?"

"I'm getting by"

"Babe..." he said again and strode over to me. He straddled my legs and kissed me gently "are you really doing okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Don't worry"

"Would you tell me if you weren't?"

"You know I wouldn't" I smiled and kissed him again.

He stayed there for a minute, pouting and sighing heavily. I tried to kiss the pout away but it didn't work. He eventually stood up and went back to his desk, still with a pout on his face. Five minutes later I got an alert on my laptop saying there was a deposit made to my bank account. I gave Jungkook a knowing look and clicked on it. My heart froze as I saw the amount he'd given me.

"Jungkook!"

"I don't want to hear it" he smiled

Now it was my turn to stride over to him and straddle him. This time round he had a smug smile.

"I can't accept that"

"You can and you will"

"But I don't want your money" I pouted even harder than he had

"I know you don't. I know you never cashed that cheque in. I was watching my statement to see if you would, so I know you didn't"

"Didn't feel right..."

"I know but you need to take it. Otherwise I'm breaking the contract"

"Rip the contract up. Get rid of it. It's not needed anymore. Things are so different now and it feels weird that there is a contract. Please destroy it and get rid of all the evidence"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. Please do it"

"Good. I agree it, it is weird that there's a contract. Consider it gone"

"But I can't accept the money you've sent me today"

"You can. Not to be a dick but I won't even feel it. At current, I would have to send you..." he did a few clicks on his computer and looked at me with a smirk "at least 5 billion pound for me to feel the loss"

"But I don't want you to think that I want your money"

"I don't. You've proved that time and time again. And I want to spoil the boy I'm dating. I want to spoil my boyfriend. I want to spoil the one person that holds my heart"

"Are you sure?"

"I am"

"Thank you"

"It's okay. I told you I'll always look after you"

"As long as you don't make a habit of just transferring me money all the time I'm happy"

"I promise" he smiled and kissed me gently

"Do have anymore meetings today?"

"Just a phone one. Probably going to be an hour long, is that okay?"