Part 49

*Jungkook POV*

Getting away with Jimin was everything I needed and more. Each morning he wakes me up with kisses and a coffee. Sometimes it'd be sex and a coffee. Only two times so far has it been me waking him up and each of them with a coffee, kisses, cuddles, sex, breakfast in bed, a massage, anything and everything to make him feel loved. We'd never been more content and at peace and I knew Jimin would be loving me being completely and hole heartedly with him. I know it bugs him when my phone is ringing for work or I have to send the odd email, even on a day off, so I knew he'd love knowing my attention was 100% on him. When I told him I wasn't even bringing my work phone, he tried to act like he wasn't bothered but I saw his little happy dance when he thought I wasn't looking at him.

Today was one of the mornings where I'm awake before Jimin. It was still pretty early and I didn't want to wake him just yet. I got myself out of bed and into some swim wear and dove head first into the pool. The water was pretty cold still since the sun hadn't warmed it up yet but it felt good. It was a nice cold.

I must've been in the water for about 20 minutes before deciding to get out and stay with Jimin until he woke up. I grabbed a towel and roughed it through my hair and walked back into the bedroom. I saw Jimin had woken up but was still laying down. He was messaging someone and had a small smile. He looked as cute as a button with a puffy sleepy face and messy hair. As he saw me walk into the room he groaned and scanned his eyes up and down me.

"That's a sight I could get used to in the morning" he smirked and watched as I pulled off the wet swimwear and climbed back into bed with him

"Oh yeah?" I mumbled and kissed his neck

"Fucking hell, you're so cold" he gasped as I pressed myself up to him

"You'll just have to warm me up then" I smiled to myself and kissed down his chest

"My man" he whispered and pulled me to kiss his lips

~~

*Jimin POV*

Jungkook being proud of himself is a strange moment. He has a weird energy about him when he is. It's hard to read his actions when he's like this. He becomes proud of himself for the strangest reasons as well. The reason right now being the sex we've just had. He always knows when he's gone above and beyond and each time he's always proud of himself. I was still straddling his hips since I couldn't find the motivation or desire to move off him.

"Stop smiling like that" I mumbled and gave him a playful shove

"Can't help it" he laughed and squeezed his fingers around mine "makes me proud to see you so weak"

"Well you must be proud all the time then" I smiled and tickled a finger over his chest "I was talking to Hoseok before you came back from your swim"

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah, he's jealous he isn't here. I sent him photos of where we're staying and he said I'm the luckiest person alive"

"Really? I can get him a ticket to come see us if you want?"

"Uh... Hoseok will kill me for this but no. I kind of want it to be just us. It's never just us and I want to keep it this way. Might be nice in the future but not this holiday"

"Okay" he smiled and I knew he'd be glad I said no. "What do you want to do today then?"

"Nothing too exhausting. The excursion yesterday has tired me out"

"Me too. How about a spa day? Get a massage, facial, steam room"

"That sounds really good actually"