Part 23

Walking into the kitchen was awful. All of Jungkook's friends gave us a knowing look as he made some food for us. I knew they all were onto what had just happened between myself and Jungkook but I also found myself not caring. Jungkook is everything I've wanted for the last few weeks and I finally have him back.

I sat next to Namjoon since he is the one I'm most comfortable with but could still feel their eyes looking at me.

"I'm glad you two have sorted things. Couldn't deal with his whining anymore" Tae laughed

"I didn't whine" Jungkook fought back and looked at Tae with a shocked face

"Yes you did! We just didn't know it was over Jimin. You would always be complaining and and moping around. Normally when you know we are coming round you will make yourself a little more presentable but instead you were in dirty sweatpants and hoodies and messed up hair, sometimes even letting a little stubble grow in"

"No I never" he sulked and pouted a little

"Yes you did" they all answered, almost in chorus

"And then when things started looking up a few days ago when Jimin gave the money back, you suddenly got yourself dressed, gave yourself a good wash and suddenly had your normal business head on again" Jin added and we all watched as Jungkook blushed and went back to making food us both.

"Trust us on this Jimin. He was a mess" Tae laughed again which tested Jungkook's patience as he threw a spoon at Tae.

"Shut up. I've already embarrassed myself enough with my behaviour and I don't need you guys helping me with this"

"Alright, alright... sorry" Tae laughed and went back on his phone.

"Are you happy you sorted things out Jimin?" Namjoon asked me

"Yeah. Very happy" I smiled

"I know we heard" Tae laughed and avoided a smack from Jungkook as he walked past

"I don't care if you heard. Jungkook is mine and I want everyone to know it" I said confidently and felt my stomach double over with butterflies when Jungkook came up behind me and kissed my neck and hugged me tight

"Ew get a room" Tae grimaced

"No" Jungkook smiled and pecked my lips "don't be jealous just because your honeymoon period is over" he aimed at Taehyung and Namjoon, who both gave him an eye roll

The conversation swiftly changed to one of getting to know each other and making me a little more comfortable around these men who have all their lives sorted when I'm still in university with no ideas or prospects in place just yet.

It soon hit midnight and Namjoon hinted at Taehyung that they should be leaving, Jin also stood up with that and collected his coat and shoes.

"See you soon Jimin" they all said in their own different way and gave me a hug each.

"I should probably get going as well" I told Jungkook who looked at me with wide eyes and slightly frowned eyebrows. I saw all his friends heads turn to look at us as well, probably hoping Jungkook would act all soppy in front of them so they can tease him later on about it

"Why?"

"Well, I don't know" I laughed

"Stay. I want you to stay the night. Don't leave" he pouted and held my hand. His eyes were wide and vulnerable and I couldn't help the smile growing on my face and nodding. I stepped closer to him and hugged myself round his waist. I looked at Namjoon who gave me a smile and pulled Taehyung out of the house so they could leave us alone.

Once they had all gone Jungkook pulled me in for a kiss and he lifted me onto the counter and held me close to him for a few minutes.

"You don't have to stay if you don't want to..." he whispered and kissed my jaw

"I want to. I just didn't want you to feel burdened with me" I reassured him

"Never" he laughed and pulled me away from the counter so we could go upstairs.

He got himself into his bed sheets and switched the tv on and opened his arms for me. I sat next to him and stroked his hair gently. He looked worried and grabbed my hand but before he could ask me what was wrong I smacked his chest playfully and told him I just wanted to shower first before I got too comfortable.

The shower felt good. Like I've said before, it's one of those rich people showers with rich people shower gels and rich people shampoos. I'm mad at myself for falling into the trap of thinking they make me smell nicer and have softer skin, even though they're probably just as good as my own at home.

I quickly got changed back into the clothes Jungkook gave me and dried my hair with a towel. When I got back to Jungkook he was bundled under the covers so only his nose and eyes were peeking out. I giggled to myself and joined him, pulling him onto my chest so my arms could wrap around him and make him feel safe.

"How was your shower?" His voice was soothing and quiet

"Nice. I always enjoy showers here. Makes me feel rich" I replied with a little laugh, matching the same tone in his voice

"I suppose you are rich now" he said and looked at me

"Yeah..." I answered, realising in some sense he was right. I hadn't yet put the cheque through into my account again and in all honesty I didn't know if I was going to again, but I wasn't going to tell Jungkook that "I guess I am"

"Stop feeling guilty about it. I want you to have it"

"But how is it any different from the people in the past? The ones who used you for your money"

"Because I know how pure your heart is. You gave the money back, you told me you didn't want the money, only me. There's nothing I value more than your words right now"

"I promise that I mean it. I want only you"