Part 13

There's gunna be no smut in this story btw

Sorry if you wanted it

The rest of the date was amazing. I really saw a different side to Jungkook. He was just as competitive as I had anticipated but he was also sweet and caring. He didn't let his win at mini golf get to his head but he still made sure to rub it in when we were back in his car.

He was getting more comfortable with me and would keep his hand around my shoulder when we would be talking to someone, on my waist when we were walking somewhere, holding my hand if we were stood still. He would sometimes loop my arm through his but most of the time he seemed to want some sort of protection around me. I didn't mind though. I could get used to the feeling of him looking after me.

He ended up taking me shopping but I didn't let him buy too much. It took a lot of persistence on his behalf to get me to cave and let him buy me some things. It was just a couple of jumpers for winter, as well as new things for university like notepads and pens, but he had spent so much on me that I felt guilty letting him spend even more money.

He then took me for food at yet another ridiculously overpriced restaurant. Once again all the staff seemed to know him which only made my suspicions on him grow more. When we had ordered he also requested a bottle of wine and turned his attention back to me.

"What?" He asked when he noticed the way I was looking at him

"How come everyone seems to know you when we go to these boujee as fuck restaurants?"

"I own part of them" he said simply and poured us both a glass of wine

"You do?"

"Yeah. Since you told me you stalked me..." he laughed "you'll know that I invest, a lot of, money into new businesses to help them start up. It just so happens that a couple of those businesses have been high class, or as you said boujee as fuck, restaurants. I come back every so often to make sure my money was put to use and every time I do, the staff always treat me with the upmost respect since they know my power over the place"

"Impressive" I smiled and clinked glasses with him before sipping the wine "here's to the rest of the date"

"Sure is" he smiled and clinked his glass

Back at his house he handed me the sweatpants and hoodie again and told me he would be in his bedroom after showing me which door. I nodded and went into the spare room to change.

When I got to his room I put my clothes on the side and saw Jungkook has also got changed back into his comfortable clothes as well. I climbed on the other side of the bed and watched the sitcom that he had on before. He smiled at me and held my hand, kissing the back of it then circling his finger on my palm.

"Have you had a good day?" He asked after a few minutes

"Yeah. It's surprisingly been amazing. I've loved it"

"Good" he smiled and opened his arms. I instinctively moved over to cuddle into him and sighed happily when he started massaging his fingers up and down my spine.

"You're not what I expected. This day as a whole wasn't what I expected"

"Why am I not what you expected?" I could hear the worry laced through his voice

"You're better than I thought you'd be. I thought you were going to be showing off and narcissistic. But you're not. You're really sweet and caring. You've made me laugh harder than I expected, you've made me feel really safe and content. I'm glad I was wrong about you"

"You really thought that? Why?"

"I don't know. I guess I judged you too quick..."

"Do you think that now?"