Part 16

The next time I saw Jungkook I had all the right things I wanted to say to him ready. He never replied to my text, which I can't say I'm completely surprised about but it still hurt. But I was in the phase of anger now and why should I be upset over him when he is being an ignorant pig?

When he walked in however, all my pent up anger disintegrated into thin air and I was filled with sadness again. I wish I could keep that wall up so when I saw him I didn't feel this way, but it's Jungkook!

I never saw myself getting attached to someone so fast like this. I've always been clingy and over the top sometimes but it takes a while for me to get attached.

My heart dropped even more when I saw a girl join Jungkook and talk with him in a very flirty manner. She was twirling a finger in his hair and giving him those eyes.

She was beautiful. The classic beauty that is always in fashion. She had beautifully curled blonde hair and bright green eyes, and I couldn't tell if they were contacts or not. She had a cute dress and trainers on, a typical picnic date outfit and her arm linked in Jungkooks.

When he walked up to the counter I couldn't stop myself from staring. I had no coffees to be making since the cafe was pretty quiet and evidently resulted in me creeping out the girl Jungkook was with. She tapped his shoulder and pointed to me after whispering something to him. Jungkook looked at me but there was no emotion behind it. He just looked at me. Like he didn't even know me.

I couldn't stop the bubble of a sob from rising, causing me to have one of those ugly, nostril flaring, lip wobbling cries. I tried to hold it in the best I could, and I did pretty well at it. That was until I turned my back on them to make their coffees. I could hear her giggling at something he said and in my head I made myself believe he was smiling just as wide as he used to with me.

I quickly dried my face off and took their drinks over, putting them onto the counter a little too harsh and making them spill over the top.

"Jimin..." my manager warned me as he was behind the counter with us today since we were understaffed

"I tripped"

"No you never. Keep your personal life outside of work. Get them a new drink and it's coming out of your wages"

I looked at the girl and she had a smirk on her face. I knew she felt proud that I was upset and I was basically paying for their drinks. I watched Jungkook get his money back from my manager and without another glance in my direction he walked out with the girl.

"You know the rules Jimin. Don't let your personal life affect how you work. What would I have done if you burnt them?"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't let it happen again"

As soon as I finished my shift I went straight to the bank. The girl looked at me confused when I told her a want to write a cheque for £1 million, but since I had all my ID and everything she needed, she did it anyway. I walked away with the cheque in my bag and a mission in action. I got a taxi to Jungkook's house and planned my whole speech on my way there.

I wasn't going to let myself get upset this time round. I was going to get it all off my chest so I can move on. I'm sick of being hung up on someone who won't even look at me anymore.

Knocking on his door made all my nerves kick in, even more so when he answered it. He looked at me surprised and all I wanted to do was hug him. He looked so comfortable and almost like I had woken him up from a nap. I rummaged in my bag for the cheque which had been enveloped up and shoved it in his chest.

"You're an ass" I shouted at him and started walking away. I could hear him following me down the steps but I couldn't bring myself to look at him

"Why?"

"You've changed since this whole thing happened! You've been an ass. I thought you really cared about me. You play a good game that's for sure. You really know how to get into someone's head"

"I didn't know anything more had to carry on. I got what I wanted and you got what you wanted, my money"

"What? Are you that numb to not realise that that's not the only thing I wanted? I didn't even want that. I had no intention of coming after your money but I'm not an idiot. I can't turn down that amount of money when I have nothing. You were saving my back" I shouted again and noticed the girl from the cafe walk past "have you paid for her as well?"

"No. I told you I've only done that with you" he hushed me and closed the front door

"To be completely honest... I don't believe a single word of that. I think the whole thing was a game for you. You wanted me to get attached and think you're some angel sent only for me. You wanted to have my trust just so you could crush it the second you had an opportunity. I was an easy target, I get it... a broke student who has attachment issues. Easy to get, easy to break... good joke" I started storming away from him and his stupidly grand house. He pulled me back so I turned round and looked at him. I couldn't read his expression at all. It was just blank. 

"You know that's not true" for the first time in weeks he actually had some sort of emotion on his face. I could tell my words had cut through him and I'm glad it hurts.

"Fuck you. Fuck you Jungkook. Don't talk to me. Keep your stupid money and spend it on another weak person. Maybe next time they won't fall for you mind games. I actually started to like you and get feelings. I saw this whole other side to you, one I didn't expect you to have. Why have you done this? Why have you hurt me like this?" I couldn't stop the little tear from falling and hated myself for showing weakness right now.

"Jimin..."

"Fuck off Jungkook. Please just leave me alone. I can't do this anymore"

When I got back to my apartment I went straight to Hoseoks room. He knew I had a plan to do this since I rang him on my break which I had to beg for since my manager was still angry about the situation with Jungkook. Hoseok pulled me in for a cuddle and let me cry it out properly. I never normally break down in front of him like this so he knows that when I do, it's really affecting me. He rubbed his hand up and down my back and kept his arms firm around me until he could feel I had calmed down a little.

"So you really gave all the money back?"

"Yeah... every last penny"