Part 27

"Jimin, can you come on a business meeting with me?"

Being woken up with a phone call from Jungkook is normal, but being asked to go on a business meeting with him was a brand new experience.

"You do know it's only 5:30am?"

"Are you working today? Or uni?"

"Not working but do have uni. I can skip it though"

"Can you? It's urgent"

"Why do you need me to come?"

"Well you're a dancer aren't you?"

"Yeah... but so are you"

"I want your opinion on this dance thing I'm thinking of investing in"

"Okay, sure. When?"

"Lunch time"

"And you're calling me now?"

"Yeah. I'm coming to pick you up. It's a 4 hour drive on good traffic. Get a nice shirt and pants in a bag to travel with. I'll be there in 30-40 minutes"

And with that he hung up the phone and left me in a sleepy, confused haze. I threw myself out of bed and into the shower, planning in my head on what clothes to take.

Once I was out the shower I slathered moisturiser over myself and called Jungkook again.

"Hey beautiful"

"I need more information on what to take"

"Uhm, to be safe, take two clean smart shirts, a smart casual shirt, smart pants, and overnight stuff"

"Okay, well that's not what you said before but it helps" I giggled and I could hear his muffled laugh so I'm guessing I was on speaker "I'll see you soon"

"Bye"

I hung up and started the mission of getting everything in a bag. I decided to stay in sweatpants and a hoodie since I hate travelling in constricting clothes. I tapped a little concealer under my eyes to make myself look more awake and made my way down to the front gate when Jungkook told me he was here.

Being the true gentleman he is, he got out of the car and opened the passenger door for me. But also being full of lust he smacked my bum before I could get inside. I was thankful that it was still dark so he wouldn't see the heat that had risen on my cheeks.

When we were on the road he placed a hand on my thigh and gave it a squeeze. I looked at him and noticed his eyes were still a little puffy as he sang along with the radio.

"Want to get a coffee?" I asked him quietly, he looked at me and nodded. He pulled into the next service stop and pulled into the closest coffee shop

"Come on beautiful" he smiled with a gentle kiss on my lips "What do you want?" He asked as he looped an arm over my shoulder.

"Surprise me" I smiled "I'm too tired to think"

He nodded with a smile and walked up to the counter to get us both our drinks. I watched him as he was in his own little daze, he looked like he was absentmindedly walking to the collection area. He was puffing his cheeks up with air and tapping his fingers on the counter as if it were a drum. He eventually came back to reality and fixed his clothes and hair, suddenly transforming himself back into business man Jungkook.

I noticed the girls behind the counter were giggling about something, and it wasn't until they looked at Jungkook that I realised they thought he was attractive. As though he could feel me looking at him he caught my gaze and opened his arms for me. I walked over to him and slotted myself into his hold. He kissed my forehead and stroked through my hair.

"Thank you for coming with me today"

"It's okay. It'll be fun to see a little glimmer of what it's like in your world"

"You can protect me from all the bad people that we meet today" he smiled

"What bad people?"

"They're not bad. That's a bit dramatic of me, they just don't know when enough is enough"

I just nodded with agreement since the girl behind the counter called our order. Jungkook gave me a kiss to the forehead and went to collect them. I saw the girls behind the counter looked shocked but I felt proud, Jungkook was mine and I'm the one who gets to show him off.

When we were back in the car Jungkook sighed and started the car to get it warm again. He leaned over and gave a me a few quick pecks on the lips and two kisses on my neck. He pouted a little as he pulled away and started driving.

"What?" I asked him gently and squeezed his thigh.

"Just wish that we were cuddled up in bed rather than going to a business meeting"

"Me too. We can tonight though"

"Yeah" he smiled and kissed my hand quickly "are you working tomorrow?"

"Yeah. Have to be in at 2, finish at 9pm when the cafe closes"

"Seriously?" He groaned and jokingly hit the steering wheel "I wanted a day to spoil you to say thank you for coming with me today"

"You don't have to. Just coming in to see me on my break will be enough of a thank you"

"Consider it done babe" he nodded and gave me his phone so I could connect it to the car radio and play music. "How are things going in university? Are you managing okay?"

"Yeah they're okay. Got a big assignment coming up but it's nothing I haven't tackled before"

"Good. I know you'll do great"

"Thanks, it's weird that I graduate next year. It's going so fast"

"I'll get my best suit sent to the dry cleaners for it. No way am I missing that"

"You'd really come?"

"Of course. Would you like me to?"

"Yeah. If we're still in a good place obviously" I giggled and played his favourite song

"Obviously" he smiled and kissed me quickly as he pulled up to a red light "I have high hopes that we will be though"

"Me too" I agreed and kissed him again before the lights could change.

Two hours later we were at our hotel for the night and getting dressed into smarter clothes, of course with a 20 minute disruption of Jungkook not letting me leave the bed.

Seeing Jungkook put himself together and get his business brain in gear was fascinating to watch. He seemed to suddenly become much more stern and kind of scary but I loved it. When he saw me watching him he narrowed his eyes and smirked.

"What?"

"You look good" I replied and lay back on the bed since I was dressed and ready to go.

"Thank you" he blushed and made sure he had his wallet keys and notepads ready. He lay on the bed with me and pulled me for a kiss "I'm so happy you're here"

"Me too in a weird sort of way. I'm intrigued about your job and want to know more about it"

"Remember to protect me from the bad people" he winked and pulled me up. He fixed a strand of my hair and sprayed himself with cologne before giving me one last kiss and leading the way to his meeting.