Part 25

-Namjoon, can you help me get into Jungkook's office today? I want to surprise him-

-sure. He's just had a meeting cancelled that he doesn't know about. I won't tell him so you can just turn up and he'll think it's his meeting-

-great! What time? And how long of a break does he have now?-

-around 3 hours. He'll be angry that his meeting was cancelled but he'll be over the moon to see you. You've saved me from getting shouted at in his frustration-

-he shouts at you?-

-not at me. Just at the situation-

-oh okay. When should I come to the offices?-

-in 2 hours? That okay?-

-yeah! I'll message you when I get there, thanks Joon-

I mentally slapped myself for nicknaming someone I've met two times but didn't let myself dwell on it. I instead hauled myself out of bed and into the shower. My stomach was set alight with butterflies at the thought of being in Jungkook's presence. I've never felt so at peace with someone before. He has such a calming aura that is so addictive.

I pulled a hoodie and a pair of sweatpants on, not bothering to dress too smartly. Hoseok asked me where I was going when he saw me pulling my shoes on but soon remembered I was going to see Jungkook. He wished me luck and sighed from his own single life.

When I was showering I decided to get us both some food since I figured Jungkook won't have eaten much. I stopped in one of my favourite health food bars and ordered us both a generous portion of potato salad with lots of fresh vegetables and a smoothie each.

I messaged Namjoon to let him know I would be there in 40 minutes and he responded with a quick reply saying that's fine. I jumped in a taxi and made my way to Jungkook's office. I noticed he had messaged me himself complaining about all his meetings he had sat through so far and how he wished he could see me instead and I suddenly felt a lot more confident that I was doing the right thing.

Namjoon was waiting down stairs in the reception area for me, signed me in at the front desk and then lead me to the same escalators as last time. I was getting a lot of strange looks since I was dress very casually and had a huge bag of food with me and on top of that I was also standing with someone that holds a lot of power in the company. I didn't care though, I would be with Jungkook in a matter of minutes.

Namjoon used the same video call on the outside of Jungkook's door. He kept me out of view like last time and I saw Jungkook's stressed face appear and nod when he saw it was Namjoon there. He only put his head round the door frame and told Jungkook his meeting had been cancelled. I heard Jungkook's fury and him shouting that he hates when people cancel last minute and something about how he could have seen someone else that has been waiting for a meeting. Namjoon looked at me and rolled his eyes jokingly before pushing me inside the office and closing the door. Jungkook had his back to me and was sorting through some files and huffing to himself about how annoying people are. I gave myself a moment to take in his being, feeling a lick in my stomach with how good he looks in his work clothes. His shoulders look so broad in button ups. I put the bag of food down and walked behind and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jumped and turned to look at me, almost instantly wrapping me up and kissing me all over.

"You just nearly made me shit myself" he laughed and held me tighter "I thought I was alone and then when I felt someone touch me, my only thought was it's Namjoon. He's cheating on Taehyung, with me. He's making a move on me. I did not think it was going to be you, but holy shit am I happy that it is"

"I'm sorry for scaring you but I wanted to come here without you knowing" I quickly told him how I had asked Namjoon to help me get into the office and to give me a time that Jungkook would be free which made Jungkook giggle and kiss me again

"Well I have to be sure to thank Namjoon as well then" he smiled and eyed the food on the table "that for us?"

"Mhm" I nodded and pulled him to the table to give him the food. He thanked me and immediately shovelled a big forkful into his mouth.

"Glad to see the money has been put to good use" he smiled and I didn't reply from the guilt of not telling him I haven't actually cashed the cheque in again and I don't plan on spending or having any of it "what did I do to deserve seeing you today?" He asked before shovelling more food in

"I just wanted to look after you and make sure you had eaten and hydrated" I replied and realised he didn't have his smoothie as I'd left it by the door. His eyes widened when I stood up and handed it over to him, almost making grabby hands with excitement

"You're amazing. Thank you beautiful"

"It's okay. I'm going to need one of those keycards by the way"

"Definitely. I'll tell you the code for my office as well so you can come in here whenever. Even Namjoon doesn't know it. It'll only be me and you that hold the power of opening that door" he joked

"You'd really give me the code?"

"Of course. I'm going to put you on my house security as well"

"Yeah I've been meaning to ask you about that. When you were saying to your friends that you will take them off the security, what did you mean?"

"Face recognition, finger prints, general door codes"

"Woah. Why so much security?"

"Important documents are in there. No one ever gets added to the security system. Only me, Joon, Tae and Jin. Not my parents, other friends or family, no one"

"Then why me?"

"Because I know you're special" he said softly and held my hand "I trust you"

"Good" I blushed "is your food good?"

"Amazing. You have no idea how thankful I am, really really really, thank you"

"It's okay" I giggled and started eating my own food. It was quiet between us for a while as we ate, I didn't hold back from watching Jungkook and admiring his beauty and cuteness. When he would catch me looking he would push my face the other way and whine. I eventually just held his hand and kissed it so he couldn't stop me from looking at him.

"So since my meeting was cancelled, does that mean I have three hours with you?"

"It does" I giggled and let him pull me onto his lap. We were both sat on the floor so it was pretty easy to get settled around each other. He leaned forward and lead me in an intense kiss. He locked his hands around my waist and sighed when he felt me relax into his touch.

"I hope you realise how much I like you" he whispered and kissed down my neck

"I don't... you'll have to show me"

"Here?" He asked shocked that I was willing to take things further

"Yeah. You said no one knows your office door code so no one will disturb us"

"You'll be the death of me" he smiled and lifted us both so we were on the sofa, then swiftly taking things into a much steamier situation.

When we were finished we stayed cuddled on the sofa a little longer. I was in just my hoodie and underwear and Jungkook was nearly fully dressed apart from his dress shirt and pants being undone. We had been in too much of a hurry to actually get fully undressed, which I don't mind, if anything I actually prefer it considering where we are.

I pulled Jungkook closer to me so his head was on my chest and stroked through his hair. He sighed happily and kissed my neck gently.

"I'm going to look after you Kook"

"I know" he smiled wide "I'm going to look after you as well"