Part 7

The whole night I was riled up from Jungkook's note. He has some nerve to do this. What kind of egotistical person thinks this is acceptable? I found myself punching my bed to try and get my frustrations out. I know Hoseok will have heard me as well but he knows not to come to me when I'm angry, but to wait until I go to him.

When Jungkook walked into the cafe, I didn't even give him time to say good morning before shoving him into the staff room and slamming the door shut. He looked at me surprised but when he saw the note in my hand he nodded and got ready for an ear bashing.

"Was that some sort of sick joke?!" I shouted at him and shoved the note back at him "how dare you?!"

"It's a genuine offer" he said calmly and fixed his tie

"I'm not a fucking prostitute"

"I didn't say you were"

"For one night with you I would pay £1,000,000. Let me appreciate you and spoil you" I recited back to him, which I had accidentally memorised after reading the note 20 times over last night "How is that not calling me a prostitute?!"

"It's a genuine offer" he said again

"What? You have a spare million quid laying around?"

"No, I'm just clever with my money. I invest it into things I deem worth it"

"How am I worth investing money into? You'd never get it back? It's not an investment, it's a payment. Like buying a bag or some shoes, you don't get money back, I'm the equivalent of buying some shoes" I knew I lost my point slightly in that rant but I also knew there was some reasoning behind it. There was a good analogy somewhere in there "You're an absolute joke. I can't believe I was actually starting to like you. I actually was kind of thinking of asking you on a date and starting something, but this... this has shown how you really feel about me. How you really see me... a piece of meat. Something you can buy. Some shoes" I said again and immediately hated myself for it because I was focusing too much on the wrong points.

"This is not a joke Jimin. I'm willing to help you with money problems if you spend one night with me"

"I can't be bought" I huffed "you can't buy people"

"I'm not to buy you. I just want to help you with money"

"Then help me with money! Don't ask for a night with me in return! Let me clean your house or something instead. Why? Why on earth have you done this? I thought you actually cared about me. Was the last two years just you building up to you trying to... buy sex from me? Are you that desperate?"

"I would never have made you do something you didn't want to do. Okay. I'm sorry. Can we just move on from this? I'm sorry I offended you. I won't mention it again"

"Too right you won't be again. Honestly I'm so angry with you"

"I'm sorry"

I didn't reply to him but just stormed out of the staff room and back to my job. He still waited for his coffee, which thankfully I wasn't on till so I didn't have to deal with him. I instead, made his coffee, not strong how he likes it, but weak and watery, just to spite him. I put his coffee on the counter, shouted the order out and handed it over to him without another word. He gave me a sorry smile and left very quickly.

The whole day I was angry. Nothing brought me back down to earth. Nothing made the day seem a little better. Not the tips, not the friendly customers, nothing. How can he think he can do that and I won't be offended? If he really wanted to help me he could've spoke to me properly and made some sort of loan deal, I don't know, but not in the way he did it.

The way he did it was just rude and inconsiderate of how it would make me feel. The fact that he thought I would accept it there and then. Does he consider himself some sort of Greek god? How many other people has he done this for? How many other people has he bought like this?

I had plans with my friends that night so I avoided letting myself stay as angry as I was and tried to put on a happy face when I saw them. Although they could see my anger straight away they avoided the topic until I had a few more tequilas and a gin down me.

We all had a few drinks by the time they came round to asking me why I seemed so down. I just shook my head and smiled but they could see straight through it. They gave me one last shot and waited until I had downed it before the real questioning started.

"Tell us..."

"Just a customer I had"

"Don't let yourself get upset over angry customers. Not worth it"

"He wasn't angry"

"Then why are you so depressed?"

"It's a strange situation"

"Tell us" they persisted and smiled when I sighed in agreement

"Long story short, and I mean long story, he has offered me a lot of money for me to spend the night with him"

"Woah..." Yoongi said quietly

"How much are we talking though?" Hoseok asked

"£1,000,000" I said quietly. Hoseok literally spat his drink out all over the table from shock. I looked at Yoongi and his mouth was hanging open

"Who was it? Oh my god please say it was Jungkook. Please please please"

"Yeah it was Jungkook. He's loaded. A lot more loaded than I had anticipated clearly"

"Who's Jungkook?" Yoongi asked a little confused

"The guy Jimin always tells us about. The one who is head over heels in love with him"

"He's not in love with me. If he was, he wouldn't be trying to buy me"

"People show love in strange ways sometimes" Yoongi shrugged

"He's not in love with me. He's made that very clear"

"Tell me you said yes. Please tell me you're going to do it" Hoseok begged me

"I said no"

"What?! Why would you say no? Jimin, this money could and probably would change your whole life! And you get to sleep with the living, breathing, walking god that is Jungkook"

"I can't be bought"

"Everyone can be bought. You just need to be given the right price"

"You're saying you would actually do this?"

"I'd do it for just a fraction of that money"

"Seriously?"

"Seriously" Hoseok answered and I saw Yoongi nod, letting me know he would as well.

That night I went home with a lot on my mind. I really had to think about it all. If I was to ever do it, I would need to know the ins and outs of the deal. What would actually be expected from me. How would the payment even work? Surely that would look suspicious from the side of my bank seeing my statement, that I've gone from a barely surviving student to a millionaire student.

I'd be a millionaire.

I would have the money to call myself a millionaire. I would also loose all respect for myself if I slept with him, but maybe the money is worth it. Maybe it's not as bad as I'm initially thinking.