Part 10

The next morning I was awake at 6:34am. I remembered the time so perfectly as I've been waking up all night and this was the time I decided to give up on getting a good rest.

I had been up and down, rolling left to right, even tried sleeping the opposite end of my bed. But nothing worked. I couldn't get the fact I was being paid by Jungkook to spend the day and night with him. It's just something I never imagined myself doing. Never even crossed my mind.

I got myself in the bath and stayed there for a long time. I shaved and prepped all the parts of my body that needed shaving and prepping and I let all the potential regret sink in now so I could get over it and be fine when I see Jungkook. If he's paying that amount of money for me, I don't want to be miserable.

I thought about the figure in my bank account. I've gone from no money and a lot of student debt, to already £500,000 richer and no student debts. His literally fixing all my problems. All my problems stem from money and Jungkook is fixing them. With a click of his fingers. And he probably won't even feel it.

When I was out the bath, after taking extra care to exfoliate and cleanse properly, I dried my hair roughly with the towel to let it air dry since it sits nicer when I don't use heat. I slapped a load of moisturiser on my arms and legs then took another good amount of time doing my skin care.

When I was washing my face properly I thought about if Jungkook had a skin care routine. I've never noticed a slight flaw on his skin, even thinking that maybe he gets a professional to do his skin care for him. Maybe he gets facials or some sort of weird new trend done every so often. Maybe he doesn't do anything, he might just be that blessed to have good skin, good looks, a good personality, a good brain and a good bank account.

Cleansing my neck, since I'm quite prone to the occasional spot there, I had the thought of if Jungkook would want to mark me. I still had a faint mark from a few days ago and I knew if Jungkook would want to, I wouldn't stop him. I found the thought trailing a little longer than it should have and when I realised I snapped myself back to reality, ignored my own blush and finished my skin care. But, coming home with Jungkook's mark on my neck wouldn't be a bad thing.

I took extra care of making my favourite breakfast. The one I save for when I feel like I really need it. It's nothing special, it's just my favourite. Hoseok soon joined me and gave me a sleepy smile.

"Good morning" he grumbled and stretched

"Morning. Did I wake you up?"

"No" he sighed as he started making a coffee "I have an early shift today so I have to be up. Want a coffee?"

"No thanks" I replied and finished my last bite of food

"When are you in work today?"

"I'm not. It's a day off"

"Oh... then why are you awake?" He asked me

"Uhm... I'm seeing Jungkook"

"What?! Why didn't you tell me? Tell me everything"

"I made an offer to him and he accepted it"

"What offer?"

"To give me more for it"

"Jimin. This is like getting blood out of a stone. Tell me everything, don't leave anything out"

I sighed and told him everything, even down to Jungkook pulling tongues at the girl from the restaurant. Hoseok looked at me with a smirk before grabbing my arm and smelling it.

"You've used your good moisturiser. You must want to make a good impression on him"

"He's paying me a lot of money. I want him to enjoy himself"

"Okay that's fair enough. But remember, even if he is paying money, you can and should say no when it comes down to it and it doesn't feel right"

"I know. I've really thought about it all, don't worry" I reassured him and saw him nod and kiss my forehead before going to get ready for his shift "remember if you need me just call me"

"I will"

I spent around an hour trying to figure out what to wear. I didn't know how important my clothes would be as I wasn't sure on how long I would even spend in them. I must have tried every outfit option I have before caving in and messaging Jungkook.

-Good morning. Just wondering what kind of clothes I should wear? Smart, casual, comfortable, fancy?-

It took him about half an hour to reply, so in the mean time I made the effort to clean up the mess of clothes I had produced. I ended up reorganising my wardrobe as I did it which I can't really complain about. My brain was making me do things I wouldn't normally do and I blamed it all on my nerves.

-comfortable but not too casual. We're going out for lunch and dinner-

-will it be as fancy as the place we went for our meeting?-

-not quite. Still a little fancy though. I'm going into a meeting so I can't message you again beautiful. I will pick you up at 11am-

-Okay. See you then-

I went back to the challenge of finding an outfit and an hour later I settled on a white dress shirt tucked into relatively smart trousers. I kept the collar open and loose since I don't own a tie and pulled on the smartest shoes I own. I looked at myself in the mirror and suddenly was filled with anxiety that he didn't mean this smart so I got changed into a turtle neck jumper and the same trousers and changed to some smart but more casual chunky shoes. I put the shirt in a bag to take with me, just in case I did need it.

I fixed my hair properly and covered a few spots with concealer. I gave myself another layer of moisturiser on my elbows and hands and sprayed myself with my favourite smell.

Hearing my phone bling made my heart jump, half from being a little zoned out and half from knowing that it's Jungkook telling me he's here. I looked out of my window and saw the most expensive car I've ever seen in real life with Jungkook standing outside and leaning against the door. He also had a jumper and smart trousers on so I felt a lot better about my outfit choice and decided to leave the shirt at home.

When Jungkook saw me, he smiled and held his hand out. I placed my hand in his which made him kiss my knuckles and wink at me.

"Ready beautiful?"

"Yeah..." I replied and tried to hold in my giggle I could feeling bubbling in my chest. I'm not sure why my body wanted to giggle, but it did.

I could see a few people I kind of know from university dotted around the place and looking at me. A lot of students live around here since it's cheap accommodation so it means we all sort of know each other. I tried to push away their stares and just focused on getting into the car without banging my head.

"Let's go" he smirked and started the car once he was buckled in