Epilogue

Five years later

3rd person POV

Asher sighs happily as he surveys over his future pack. Everyone is bustling about getting things ready for the celebration.

Today his father is going to officially step down as alpha of the Dark Moon pack and hand it over to him.

Asher is feeling excited but also slightly nervous. His father said he has a surprise for him which excites him but his mate Nai hasn't been feeling well recently so he is nervous about that too.

He notices Clay and Max helping to set out some of the tables for food and he smiles thinking back over the past five years.

After the reveal day in university, the two couples grew closer.

Asher and Clay graduated from business school with honours.

Which will help them run the pack and various businesses under its employ. Asher wasn't aware that his father doesn't just run the doctors clinic but is also in charge of several other pack owned businesses.

Nai also graduated with honours and had written a book that has sold very well. He is now a published author with several book deals waiting. Ironically, he writes wolf fantasy novels.

Max joined his Grandparents company. Luckily they decided to open a branch in the same town they had all gone to university in which is only a half an hour drive away.

They had met Clay several months after the big reveal and had instantly fallen in love with him. They understood on some level that Max and Clay were forever, so when Max asked to take over the company they just opened in the town, they happily agreed.

A year after they all graduated Asher and Nai married followed by Clay and Max. Max's grandparents enjoyed meeting Clay's fathers. As well as Nai and Asher.

Maggie, Nai's mum, learnt what they were not long after we all returned from university. Nai and Asher had begged for permission to tell her as they planned to have children and they didn't want to keep things a secret from her. As it would mean Nai avoiding her for several months.

She had taken it better than what they had expected. In fact, she acted like those obsessed fangirls who've just found out that her fantasies are real.

As soon as she learnt that Wolfstone has various folklores of wolves protecting the town, she has been dreaming of seeing some. She was as giddy as a schoolgirl when Asher and Clay both shifted in front of her. Nai wasn't sure if it was mainly because they shifted or because they had to strip.

She had freaked a little to learn that Nai could give birth but she liked the idea of being a grandma.

"You ok bud?" Sam, Asher's dad, asks his son. Asher jumps as he smiles at him.

"Yeah dad I'm fine," he answers as Nola, his mum, Nai as well as Maggie walks up to them.

"Are we all ready?" Nola asks everyone.

Everyone nods and finally the double doors to the patio in the back garden opens up. A hush fills the crowd as they walk out. Sam and Nola first followed by Asher and Nai and then Maggie.

Clay and his mate Max stand to the side with their newly adopted pup. An orphaned boy that had been left on pack lands a few months prior. The pair had instantly fallen in love with the brown hair, blue-eyed boy and had soon named him Daniel, after Max's grandfather.

"Welcome everyone to this rather special celebration. Today is a very special day for our pack,," Sam turns to Asher who walks forward proudly.

"I, Sam Danvers, current alpha of the Dark Moon pack do hereby step down as Alpha. I leave you in the very capable hands of my son, Asher Danvers.

Asher, do you swear to protect, guide and help our pack to the best of your ability?"

Asher puffs out his chest.

"Yes, I do!" Sam smiles and turns back to the pack.

"Show him the same amount of respect, care and faith as you have shown me. I know he will do you all proud."

Everyone instantly bares their necks towards Asher as they feel the shift from Sam to Asher as their new Alpha. Asher holds out his hand for Nai who slowly walks forward.

"Nai is your Luna, he is my fated mate. You can look to him in my absence," everyone cheers and whistles, Nai blushes.

Sam claps Asher on the shoulder.

"We have one more announcement. A surprise for your new alpha. Nai ...."

Asher turns to Nai in surprise as does everyone standing on the platform and in the crowd below. Nai nods and smiles at his mate whilst taking his hands.

"Asher, I have some amazing news. You know how I haven't been feeling well lately."

Asher nods looking concerned.

"Well, I found out today that I'm pregnant, at least two months."

The pack erupts with cries of joy as they applaud and shout. Asher however remains still, in shock.

Nai shakes Asher's hands to make him move. Asher blinks, in a fog of confusion.

"Asher, did you hear me? I'm pregnant, you're going to be a dad!"

In a flash, Asher picks Nai up and swings him around. Everyone laughs as Maggie and Nola wipe away tears.

"I'm going to be a grandpa!" Sam shouts as Nola hits him on the arm.

"And we're going to be grandmothers," Nola and Maggie call out as well.

"We're going to be uncles," Clay joins in with Max laughing.

Everyone on the platform is now in a fit of tears and laughter as they move to join their pack to celebrate such a happy time.

----

7 months and 2 weeks later a beautiful baby girl is born. Baby Belle Danvers is proudly presented to the pack a week after she is born.

She instantly has both of her fathers wrapped around her finger as well as the rest of her family.

Nai rocks Belle to sleep one evening as he watches his mate sleeping soundly on the bed.

"How did I get so lucky huh?" he whispers to the quickly sleeping infant before giving off a contented sigh.

"I was thinking the same thing," Asher mumbles sleepily as he watches them.