New Start - Part 3

We sent a letter to my mother several days later and a few weeks after that she showed up at the door with a bag in hand. She left my father, dissolved her bond with him. Tanner happily welcomed her into our pack.

'Woah! Our pack,' it truly did feel like my pack now. Ever since news of our child got around, people I had not spoken to before came to congratulate us. No one cared that I was male, they were all happy for us.

They even started calling me Luna. At first, I was confused as to why until Tanner explained that is what they call the alpha's mate.

Mother told me that she would have left my father sooner but she knew he wouldn't allow her to take me with her, so she stayed with him but her love for him had turned to hate. She was even ashamed of her older sons. She stayed after I left but she had been searching for me all this time. When my letter arrived she knew exactly what she was going to do.

She was surprised to learn she was going to be a grandmother but happy that I would know the happiness of having a child.

----

A few months later I gave birth to a beautiful little boy. It was tiring and painful to be cut open but thankfully I healed quickly enough, though it took a few hours. Our son was beautiful and healthy. You could already see some of Tanner in him. Tanner said he could see me in him but I couldn't yet.

We decided to name him Leo after my mother who is called Leona. She broke out crying when we told her. Tanner had told her it was because she had tried to take care of me during that dark time. He loved her like his own mother even more so for that.

Tanner held onto me as I held Leo. My heart was close to bursting and I couldn't be happier. A small part of me wanted to show my father that he was wrong but that coward isn't coming anywhere near my family ever!

We stood in front of the window looking out at our pack as they prepared for the ceremony to officially welcome me as the alpha's mate, my son and my mother into the pack. I was looking forward to it but, if I am completely honest, I am looking forward to something else more.

Since the day we discovered I was carrying his child Tanner and I haven't really had a chance to be intimate. We have kissed and fondled each other but that was as far as Tanner was willing to go. He didn't want to risk hurting the baby. I had been both annoyed and touched by his care.

However now that Leo is here he won't escape me. Mum will have him after the ceremony so that we can finally be alone. I hated that my only time with him was heat-induced. Tonight, that would change.

-----

The ceremony was great. Everyone clapped and cheered when Tanner introduced me and made a declaration of pure love in front of them. I was embarrassed but pleased. They all awed at Leo and cheered for Mum. When Tanner explained what she sacrificed for me they cheered louder for her than they had for me.

Tanner was surprised when she took Leo from him and said she was going to turn in early. He tried to take Leo back, saying he will tire her out. She shooed his hands away and told us to have fun. Tanner looked confused.

It only took him looking at my red face for him to understand. We were a mess of limbs and lips as we banged into our room. Our hands made quick work of our clothes and Tanner instantly dropped to his knees in front of me.

"I can't be gentle Cub, it's been too long and I want you too much," he growled before taking my achingly hard cock into his hot mouth.

My head tilted back and I moaned loudly into the darkening room. His hot mouth sucked and moved up and around my shaft. His tongue swiped around the head when he moved up.