My Saviour - Part 2

It took a day for him to wake up. When he did it was the best feeling of relief I had ever felt.

"Where ... where am .. am I?" he stuttered.

"Do you remember meeting me and my brother?" I asked.

Cameron nodded as he looked behind me. Evan stood behind me but further away, so not as to scare him.

"You collapsed, so we brought you to our pack. Hannah, our luna, has been caring for you. How are you feeling?" I asked.

He tried to sit up so I moved to help him, ignoring the slight flinch he did at first before allowing me to help.

"I feel tired," he said with a sigh.

Hannah came in with a tray of food. She passed it to me and I placed it on his legs.

"Eat," I told him softly.

His eyes lit up at the sight. I wondered at how long it's been since he has seen food like that. Especially if the sight of chicken and veg was appealing so much that he practically inhaled the food.

"Thank you," he said after finishing the whole plate within a minute.

He rubbed his hand over his stomach and sighed. However, this wasn't the same type of sigh he did earlier. It was a contented and satisfied sigh.

"Can you tell us what happened?" Evan asked.

"When I first shifted my alpha ordered my banishment when my omega wolf was revealed. Mother and father came with me," his head lowered as we heard a catch in his voice.

"After a year or so, we were attacked. My parents were killed when they tried to defend me and I was taken as a prisoner and tortured. He..he enjoyed punishing me," he brought his hands up as if to shield himself from the memory.

I took one of his hands in mine and grasped it gently. He looked me in the eye and smiled weakly at my attempt to comfort him.

"Anyway, after years of being tortured I had become numb to it all. Nothing he did was having the desired effect anymore so he decided to up the ante. For years, he had been forcing me to drink this awful concoction, which I think was to suppress my heat. It worked as I never had one whilst I was there."

He rubbed his stomach gently.

"Then he suddenly stopped giving it to me. He told me the plan was to wait until my heat was starting and then stick me in a room with several shifters. When I didn't show him the fear he had wanted he hit me."

"Weren't you afraid?" Hannah asked.

"I was, but I had learnt how not to show it so he doesn't get what he wants. Things didn't happen the way he wanted. When my heat started it wasn't as strong at first, it was like it crept upon us. When it finally hit he was the only one around. I was being tortured in an old building far from the pack house. I think it was because he didn't want his alpha to know what he was doing."

"How did you know that?" I asked.

"I often heard him bitch about the alpha when he was torturing me. Saying that he thought that the alpha was a weaker choice and useless among other things. So I doubt he would have told him about what he was doing. Anyway, when my heat hit, he was the one that raped me. During one of the rapes he marked me."

He moved his head to the side and bared his slender neck. An ugly scar in the shape of a bite had me growling in anger. Cameron flinched again and I immediately calmed my wolf down.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you," I told him, gripping his hand once again.

"It's ok," he said weakly. "Anyway, my heat ended as quickly as it started. Once he realised what he had done he was beyond angry. His punishments increased then. A couple of months later I started feeling unwell but I had no idea why."