Spin-off

Nai

Asher and I have been together for a long time, almost six years now. After college, we both decided to return home. Asher took over running his dad's surgery, he deals with the business side whilst his dad heals people.

I wrote a few successful wolf romance stories. They say write what you know. I tried so many other genres at first, horror, human romance, comedy etc. However, when Max suggested that I try writing about wolf shifter romance inspiration hit me. Especially, when I stuck to gay romance.

However, lately, I have been wondering about omegas. When we discovered I was a human omega, I often wondered if there were others. During my research for my books, I always came up with the same impression for omegas.

Centuries ago they were deemed a bad omen. I started to wonder what changed. How did people get over that impression? Were they accepted? So, I decided to really dig in deep and try and find out more. It took quite a few years, but with Asher's, my alpha's and my Luna's help, we were able to find information on five omegas. I am sure there is more but this was all I could find with a full image of what happened to them. We found more information for some than others but in the end, after reading them, I was filled with inspiration.