In Time - Part 2

Several months had passed since that night. I had vowed to forget it but try as I might I couldn't. Every night, I would smell his scent still on the covers and my dick would harden as my heart broke. I tried to wash the sheets to get rid of him but I couldn't seem to do it. As soon as I was close to the water, the idea of losing his scent would send me rushing back inside.

A few weeks after he left I had started feeling sick. The slightest scent would send me rushing to throw up, except for his. Food I loved before became vile and food I thought vile became delicious. It wasn't until I noticed my stomach getting bigger that I figured it out.

With my wolf hearing, I could hear another faint, rapid heartbeat inside me.

"Shit!" I called out loud.

I was a pregnant male omega and I had no idea what the fuck I was going to do. I had no idea how I was going to deliver this baby myself so I finally decided to find another wolf.

I hoped I could find a similar rogue omega like before but luck had never been on my side.

It had been over a month since I left my home. I was already getting big before I left and now travelling had started to become increasingly difficult. Shifting had become uncomfortable, the bigger I got, so I was forced to walk in my human form.

Sleeping was next to impossible and I wasn't even going to try catching any food. I packed any fruit or mushrooms I found to eat along the way.

When I felt like I wouldn't find anyone, someone found me. Two small looking beta wolves were playing near an alpha and omega wolf. The alpha barked at his cubs, I assumed, and they hid behind him with the Omega. Taking a deep breath I waddled closer with my hands raised.

"I mean you no harm," I started. "I am a pregnant omega male, as you can see the stories about us are false. We can produce children just like a female omega."

I did my best to kneel close by with my neck bare to him. A sign I had been taught to do to show my respect.

"I need your help. My alpha ..." my voice quivered. "He left me......" my constricting throat forced me to stop talking.

"He left his mate?" asked a quiet voice. An older looking woman stepped out from behind her wolf and patted him on the neck. I shook my head at her trying to dispel the tears.

"No! We weren't mates. I was in heat," I explained.

I knew enough about mates to know we didn't mate. The woman looked confused as she turned to her mate. He shifted and a well-muscled and tanned older man greeted me. His eyes were soft and filled with concern.

"He couldn't have impregnated you if you weren't mates, not even in heat," he said. "Didn't your pack teach you about mates?"

"I was forced to leave my pack when I turned sixteen. My mother knew I was an omega long before anyone else and she knew I would be killed. I have been on my own since then, until ...."

"You poor thing," the woman said, coming to my side.

She knelt down and lightly touched my stomach. The tears I had done well keeping at bay overwhelmed me. She hugged me as I sobbed onto her shoulder. She held me fiercely until my tears subsided.

"Thanks," I muttered gratefully.

"No problem," she said with a smile. "Sometimes we all need a good cry."

"I haven't cried since I left my pack," I said with a watery smile until my brows crossed as I remembered my mother's warning.

"Why aren't you trying to kill me? Don't you hate me? Or at the least disgusted with me."