Second Chances - Part 3

One night I suddenly woke up, an uneasy feeling alerted my wolf. I scanned the darkroom expecting an intruder, however, I was met with nothing but silence and an empty room. I rubbed my eyes and stifled a yawn, unsure of what had woken me.

"No!" came a small cry.

I turned to the sleeping form beside me. Alec was covered in sweat and clutching his pillow. His forehead was creased as his head swayed.

"Stop! Please!" came another cry.

"Is he having a nightmare?" I asked myself as I moved closer to him.

I was unsure of what to do until a third cry made up my mind. I pulled him into my arms, cradling his head on my chest. My arms tightened around him as his cry turned into a sob.

Eventually, his sobs subsided as I rubbed his back and whispered soothing words into his ear. We stayed like that for a while until I felt him stir a little.

"Cole?" he whispered.

"Hmm."

"They ..." he started before a sob stopped him.

"It's ok cub, I've got you. They can't hurt you now," I told him.

He lifted his head and stared down at me. His watery eyes glistened in the faint moonlight. I moved one of my hands up to his face and delicately wiped away a few tears that had fallen.

We stared into each other's eyes and without thinking I pulled his face down towards mine. Our lips met in a soft embrace. Slowly, we explored and tasted each other. His soft lips ghosted over mine and it felt like heaven.

We pulled back and I could see a fountain of emotions swimming in his eyes. From desire to confusion to lust and then to fear.

"I'm sorry," he said, trying to pull away. "I shouldn't have done that."

I pulled him back down to me, tightening my grip around his waist.

"Cole?" he asked.

My head and heart were swimming. I have never thought of a man attractive or desirable before, so I should be freaking out right now. However, after feeling his kiss, his body pressed against mine and seeing the desire and lust in his eyes I no longer cared.

Without a word I pulled him back down and claimed his lips again. His gasp provided me with the opportunity for my tongue to explore his mouth.

His moans spurred me on as I deepened the kiss. His small hands came up to rest on my chest. I could feel his erection as it rubbed against mine.

Never before have I been so turned on from a simple kiss. When I was in love with Abby, though I was turned on, it was never this intense and especially not from just a kiss. The few times we kissed had been hot and heavy and it felt good. However, I was never this excited.

I moved my mouth off of his and travelled down his neck. My hand on his face moved his head so I could access the delicious-looking skin. His whimpers and moans travelled straight to my erection, making it painfully hard against my pants.

"Alec," I moaned against his skin.

He brought his mouth to mine again with a newfound passion. It was his turn to devour me. I allowed him to take control for the time being. After taking his fill of my mouth he lifted his head up and stared down at me with desire filled eyes.

"Cole?" he asked.

Somehow I knew what he was asking and I knew that I wanted it too. The thought of being with a guy has never interested me before, it's never repulsed me either. However, now it was all I wanted.