34 - summary

A/n: This is the ending I had in mind.

As you know Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin are together.

When Jaemin came out to his parents they were actually very sportive and he has a very loving family.

For Jeno, his parents kind of took their time to come to terms with it but in the end they chose to except their child for who he is. Jeno's grandfather however, chose not to except him. Because of this he hasn't been living at home. His grandfather is quite elderly and has high blood pressure and ever since Jeno's grandmother passed, his grandfather has been taken care of by Jeno's mother. Jeno chose to leave home so that his grandfather could live comfortably.

Renjun would have came out eventually. His mother would have tried to set him up with a new neighbor's daughter, however Renjun would have kindly rejected. He would then tell his parents that he was in a relationship. He would not go in to detail with who but they would be okay with that. Later his parents would keep asking when they would meet her. One day Renjun's mom shows up in Korea and demand to see his girlfriend that he has been with for the past 7 months. Renjun out of frustration tells her he is dating but not a girl. This shocks his mother and she leaves without hearing Renjun out. I wanted to make his family the un-supportive type. He is an only child so knowing that their only son is a demisexual. Yeah, Renjun is not gay he is a Demisexual. I wanted Renjun to identify as someone who doesn't care about gender and only fell in love with Jeno and Jaemin after developing a bond with them. Renjun would have taken a while to figure out his identity.
His parents threatened to cut ties with him if he didn't drop out and come back to China. Renjun thought to ignore them, but Jeno convinces him to go (not drop out tho) and try to make them understand him. Jeno and Jaemin wish for him to have a good relationship with his family. However, when Renjun arrives he is being pushed to marry. He tries his best to reason with them, but they just can't accept it. Renjun decides for his own well-being, he will cut ties with his family.

Renjun gets a job, he has plenty saved from monthly allowances he used to get, but he wants to make sure he can have an emergency fund.

Two years into their relationship, Jeno gets the news that his grandfather passed away. Renjun and Jaemin help Jeno grieve, as he never got to make up with his grandfather.

The three graduate and end up moving in to a loft apartment. Although being a working adult makes it hard to spend time together they make up for it on weekends just lazing around and cuddling.

Mark and Haechan fight like cats and dogs, but are happily together.

Chenle and Jisung are busy traveling the world as a popular online couple.

A/n: So yeah, that sums it up. I really wish I could have finished it up properly, but I have zero will power. I just wanted you guys to be able to get closure after waiting so long for me to get better. Sorry I ruined the story for you guys.