2

♡♡♡

JN: He's over at WinWin's room.

JM: Again!?

It had only been 5 months since Renjun moved into the dorm, and he spent most of his time in WinWin's room. Mostly because the two seemed like magnets.

JM: If he likes it there so much he should just ask Kun to move him, I mean he did it for WinWin.

JN: He would if he could. Don't forget Kun isn't allowed to do that anymore.

The two actually really grew to like Renjun's company and they really couldn't go one day with out seeing him. Of course it was just a friendly bond they shared.

Jaemin and Jeno where both having a hard time, as they both felt weird without Renjun. Both, of course not knowing they shared the same weird attachment for Renjun.

On the other hand, the couple's feeling for each other, are as deep as ever, heck if anything, they were probably drowning in each other's affection. This however, will bring some confusion later on.

RJ: I'm back.

Renjun walked over and threw himself onto his bed, right next to Jaemin, who had been sitting on Renjun's bed for the past 21 minutes.

As Renjun rolled over, on to his tummy, he tried to push him off, but he didn't budge.

JM: It's only 7:46 and you're already this tired.

He got on top of the older boy's back and started to squeeze him under his grip.

RJ: AaaHHhaaa~ I'm the oldest! So why do you keep treating me like trash!

Jeno quickly piled up over the both of them.

JM: AahhAAa~

(A/n: to be honest, renjun would have snapped under the both of them. Boii as thicc as a chopstick.)

RJ: I- air. Ge- get off.

The two younger ones, both rolled off of him, creating no space on the bed's surface. Renjun however, was quick to lift himself up, jumping off of the bed moments after.

RJ: I'm ganna go take a shower.

And just like that renjun grabbed a stack of clothes and ran into the bathroom.

The couple of course, only felt their bodies become heavy, unwilling to leave the bed. The scent that the older boy had left behind after all those nights of sleeping in it, had entranced the two younger ones.

_______

After Renjun finished up, he was so ready to jump into a peaceful dream, as exhaustion had finally caught up to him. But as he reached his bed he was met with his two roommates, the two snuggled up against each other, most likely in their 3rd slumber.

He let out a frustrating sigh, but the frustration that he felt only washed away as his eyes went back to the couple.

He didn't have the nerve to wake them and he also didn't have the nerve to sleep in either of their beds. The only solution he could think of was to go sleep at WinWin's dorm.

"Jaehyun and Doyoung wouldn't mind, right", he thought to himself, as he quietly snuck out of the room.

No one was in the hallway to witness the young boy, in his moomin pajamas. Luckily, WinWin's room was in the same hallway.

Renjun reached it and no time, he speed walked to make sure no one saw him. Voices could still be heard from the other side of the door, after all it was only 8:32.

He quickly knocked, only having to wait 2 seconds before it opened.

JH: Uwu. Cute.

With his dimple smile, he welcomed Renjun in.

RJ: I'm not cute hyung.

Not even .02 seconds later and Win-win had engulfed him into a hug.

WW: For a second I thought it was Yuta again. I'm so glad it was just you.

Jaehyun was laughing, as he remembered WinWin throwing Yuta out, with an emotionless face.

RJ: I think he just misses you. It's only been 2 months since the 3 of you stopped being roommates.

WW: are you kidding me. He comes in here every night, whether the door is locked or not and Taeil too.

Jaehyun laughing so hard at this point.

WW: It's not funny.

RJ: It must be so hard to be as cute as you hyung.

Jeahyun walked over to WinWin and cupped his face.

JH: WinWinie~ has strong charms.

WW: stopstopstop. Go away.

The light haired boy, managed to remove Jeahyun's hands from his face.

JH: I need to go pick up Doyoung, I'll be back soon.

Renjun finally remembered why he came over.

RJ: Wait. I almost forgot. Can I sleep over?

JH: Did something happen?

RJ: No.

JH: Ok, sure. I'll be back soon.

Jaehyun grabbed the keys on his desk and walked out, not forgetting to wave goodbye.

WinWin grabbed Renjun's hand and pulled him over, so both could sit on his bed.

WW: This is the first time you're sleeping somewhere that's not your room. Why?

RJ: No reason. Jaemin and Jeno just fell asleep in my bed and I didn't feel like sleeping on either of their beds, without permission.

WinWin wrapped both of his arms around Renjun, as he flipped him, so both where laying down.

WW: Let's sleep then little brother.

They both giggled as they pulled the blanket over them selves.

_______

It was 3:18 AM, when Yuta broke in for the 283884 time, okay that's an exaggeration.

♡♡♡

A/n: I decided I'll just update this story randomly, since I'm working on a story at the moment. This could go dry for days, will you be ok? Bye.