26

A/n: First of all I want to say, sorry I took so long, I was busy making a video and also I was genuinely stumped. I made you guys wait for so long and the chapter isn't even that long, sorry.

[Unedited, when is it not tho]

♡♡♡

Renjun walking into the room and closing the door with a somewhat loud thud, came to a surprise to both Jeno and Jaemin.

Both were doing nothing of importance, as again Jeno was on his phone playing games and Jaemin was scrolling through his SNS.

JM: Injunie~

Jaemin jumped up on his feet, leaving the spot he was sitting on in the floor. He didn't hesitate in the slightest, as he wrapped his arms around Renjun in a tight hug.

JN: Did something happen?

Renjun paused for a second as he tried to remember what it was he was going to say, because of course he thought this through.

Jaemin pulled away, but he left one of his hands gripped loosely on Renjun's sleeve.

JM: Is something up?

Renjun took in a deep breath. He was totally nervous, this was kind of out of his comfort zone. He hoped he wouldn't end up looking too flustered.

RJ: Uh.. I think I found a way to.. give my first kiss.. or more like first peck.

Jeno's expression went soft, his eyes becoming crescent as his smile grew bigger. As he left his phone forgotten on the bed and made his way to the two boys.

JN: Renjun, we don't mind who gets your first kiss. We only asked because we wanted permission to kiss you, we didn't mean to place you in an uncomfortable situation.

Jaemin grabbed onto Renjun's hand holding it warmly.

JM: Yeah. We're sorry.

Renjun was taken aback by the sudden confession and apology. But, he still really wanted to try this, if it's okay with them.

RJ: But.. I want to share it with the both of you..

Jaemin had to wonder.. what exactly was it Renjun was implying they do? Last time he checked.. he's never seen three people kiss at the same time.. was it possible??

(A/n: I don't think it is. Right??)

JN: How exactly would we go about doing this??

Renjun scratched the back of his head as a shy smile took over.

RJ: Uh.. now that I think about it.. it sounds rather stupid.

Jeno was quick to reassure him.

JN: I'm sure it isn't.

Renjun pushed back his hair and lifted his head to gain confidence.

RJ: At first Haechan suggested to give away my first kiss and that the problem was over, but-

JM: Wait. Who was he suggesting you give your first kiss to?

RJ: A rock.

[ . . . ]

JN: That lucky rock.

Renjun laughed.

RJ: I didn't do it.

JM: We're does Haechan get these suggestions from?

JN: I don't know.

RJ: Anyways, I rejected that idea and that was the end of that story. But as we got busy on deciding what kind of cake to make-