1

♡♡♡

3rdPPOV
[most likely for the whole story]

Jeno and his boyfriend Jaemin were walking around holding hands just like any other day. Walking down the hall of their dorm building, which was shared with many of their close friends. Of course not all the students that lived at the dorm appreciated the bold PDA, they had nothing against said couple, but they wish to at least go one day without the desire of bleaching out their eyes.

That wish unfortunately was something the couple would never be able to grant, as they couldn't even last more than 10 minutes without touching each other.

Right now they are headed towards the living room. Each floor had one, as it would be too hectic to only have one for the many students in the dorm building. Then again one living room as big as it may be, couldn't possibly handle the 107 student that shared the 3rd floor of the rather wide building. Of course as the couple later found out in the beginning of their college life, most of the students would rather rot away in their rooms, then to be around other people. Of course that's to be expected of most college students, you know other than the ones that party hard and like to get lifted [not by jamming to CL, if you know what I mean]. Luckily no one in their rather large circle of friends did such thing. (a/n: Say NO to drugs Children!!)

As they entered the large living room, they stoped right at the entrance. There stood their upperclassmen, who was also the dorm floor's designated helper, which every floor had. Of course to the youngest of the students, on said floor, he was known more as "mama kun".

Kun stood there infront of the television, with his hand placed on an unknown student's shoulder. The new face, looked rather shy as he held a moomin backpack to his chest, along with a matching moomin suitcase by his right side.

As a handful of the other dorm floor members stood randomly around both of them, with the exception of Mark and Haechan whom were sitting on the couch 2 feet away from each other, which sadly for Haechan, was because Mark defined himself as being hella straight. Which only fooled Heachan, as everyone knew that deep down he was just a panicked gay.

But enough of that.

JN: What's going on?

JM: Yeah. Did we miss something?

?: Other than Kun's fat as-

(A/n: Disclaimer: Kun ain't fat, cuz if he is then I'm a whale 🐋, Chenle's 🐬 distant cousin.)

Jungwoo had quickly went to silence the taller boy.

JW: Lucaasss. What the heck are you saying in front of the kids.

Lucas pulled the slightly shorter student's hand down, of course not letting go of the student's hand.

LC: You're only older than them by a few years.

JW: u-uh so~

The soft voice coming out of Jungwoo, only made Lucas's heart feel pressured, as he tried his best not to release the biggest uwu, right then and there. Instead he got up and ran off, dragging a confused Jungwoo along with him.

The two quickly passing the couple by the door and ran through the hallway.

The room went silent, as everyone, as well as the new face, still tried to process whatever it is that just happened.

JS: I- They probably left to their room.

Kun released a heavy sigh, as the room that was just mentioned, was also his.

Each room was made for 3 people, luckily for Jeno and Jaemin, the couple had the room all to themselves.

Unfortunately not for long.