10

A/n: have fun reading.

♡♡♡

Mark held the door opened as he let the four in.

Everyone took some quick looks around the room, except Jeno.

Jeno's eyes only focused on the cute lump on Mark's bed.

JM: Look. So cute~.

WW: The bunny??

JM: I meant Renjun, but yeah, the bunny is cute too.

MK: Renjun played with her alot.

Mark noticed how Jeno was only staring in one direction.

MK: Jeno. You can go check on him if you want.

Jeno only responded with a nod, as he walked over and sat on the desk chair next to the bed.

_____

A whole hour past, as the bunny fell asleep on WinWin's lap.

The group of boys ended up just hanging out in Mark's room, talking about random stuff.

Yuta was here too. It's his room after all. He was sitting there next to WinWin, rubbing his arm.

WinWin didn't do anything about it, Yuta was annoying sometimes, but other times WinWin really enjoyed his presence.

Renjun still hadn't awoken from his slumber, he'd twist and turn but he was deep in his sleep.

JM: Man, did he not sleep last night or something?

MK: Shouldn't you know? He's your roommate.

JM: ...

Jaemin took some time to think about it. He didn't really know for certain, but he's pretty sure that Renjun had fallen asleep around 10.

JM: I think he went to sleep around 10.

He wasn't wrong, Renjun did fall asleep around 10. The thing is, the boy woke up at around 2 in the morning.

The boy woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't seem to go back to sleep. He was too sad.

Renjun was too busy thinking about how much fun Jaemin and Jeno would be having on their break without him, that he ended up not being able to go back to sleep.

And so right now he was just catching up with his sleep.

Kun: His eye's looked kind of red this morning.

WW: I think he has something bothering him lately, but everytime I ask he says it's nothing.

Jaemin took a short glance towards Renjun as he sighed.

Jeno then came out of Mark's restroom.

WW: Actually. I just now realized. Weren't the two of you supposed to leave today?

JM: my parents had business to attend to, so we ended up staying.

WW: I had invited renjun to sleepover in my room, while the two of you are gone. I guess since the two of you didn't leave he can just keep on sleeping in his own room.

Kun: Hey guys. We skipped lunch, do any of you want something to eat? I can make us something in the kitchen.

WW: I'm hungry.

YT: Me too.

MK: I think we all are.

Kun: I'll go make something then.

Kun made his way to exit.

Kun: I'll text you when the food is ready.

WW: Wait! I'll go watch.

YT: I'll go too.

WinWin was going to get up, but soon realized the bunny was still on his lap, so he asked Mark to quietly take her back.

Once Mark took the bunny and placed it into the cage, WinWin left with Kun and Yuta.

Leaving only Mark, Jeno, Jaemin and a sleeping Renjun in the room.

The three of them sat on the floor in silence, until Mark spoke up.

MK: so how are things going between the three of you.

JM: ....

JN: We're fine.

MK: That's nice. I just thought, maybe Renjun feels like a third wheel around you guys.

Mark wasn't wrong. Renjun did feel like a third wheel. But its not like the couple could read Renjun's mind, his thoughts, that it would be best if he isn't around them.

Renjun really liked hanging around with the couple, but he felt that maybe Jaemin and Jeno would rather have more time alone, that's why Renjun always spent most of his time with other friends, mostly WinWin.

JM: There's no way he feels like a third wheel. I've been giving him love and affection.

Mark let out one of his signature laughs.

MK: Don't you feel jealous, Jeno.

JN: Sometimes, but it's nice to have him off my shoulders, NaNa's really clingy.

MK: We can tell, just looking at the way he likes Jisung.

JM: I just have a really big heart. Everyone needs my affection.

JN: Why is that?

JM: I'm Na Jaemin. Everyone need a dose of me.

JN: I'm sure Renjun has had plenty.

MK: Why do you say that?

JN: He keeps falling asleep on his own bed, and then sneaking on to Renjun's.

MK: What!

JM: I can't help it. He just looks so cold all wrapped around his blanket.

JN: That's your excuse?

JM: He's soft too.

MK: Renjun must get so shocked every morning.

JN: He must have gotten used to it by now. He did fall of the bed the first time tho.

JM: I can still hear the thud.

MK: That's exactly what happened to me with Heachan.

JN: You fell of the bed?

MK: No, he did. He had a fever that night, so he didn't really remember begging me to sleep next to him.

JM: His heart must have probably stopped too.

_____

What are these feelings.
-Renjun

♡♡♡

A/n: I don't know what I'm doing people!!!
On the other hand, this is kind of long... right.