15

A/n: I'll apologize now. sorry~
I'm feeding you crumbs..

♡♡♡

The three were in their room, sitting on the floor. After leaving Mark's room, Jaemin insisted on decorating the 3 foot tree he bought.

And although Renjun was having a hard time everytime his hands would brush against either of the two, he was still enjoying himself.

The tree was cute and the the decorations where tiny too. [A/n: smol things just make me uwu. I can't.]

Jaemin was reminded of how much fun he always had when he was home with his family. He didn't have his family this year, but he has Jeno and Renjun.

JM: Renjun.. do you... miss your parents?

Jaemin didn't really know why he suddenly asked such a thing, but he was rather curious.

RJ: I miss them. But it's not that bad. WinWin and Kun help me a lot, so I grew too handle the loneliness.

Jaemin and Jeno were kind of shocked to hear Renjun say he was lonely. It had never crossed the two's minds that the older was having a hard time away from home.

JM: I'll love you...ah- so you don't feel lonely anymore. And Jeno will too.

He smacked the boy that was to his left, smacked him right on the chest.

JN: ugh- Yes. Na, don't hit me so hard.

Renjun laughed, the two only ever made him smile. But that doesn't mean they've never made him sad.

Jeno and Jaemin were whispering to each other, giggling to each other, looking at each other lovingly and all while sitting in front of the older.

That's what makes Renjun sad.

He wants to do that too.

JN: Renjun.

The boy was snapped out of his thoughts.

RJ: Yeah.

JN: What kind of gift would you like.

Jeno already had a gift for the boy, he was only asking so that Jaemin could figure out what to get the older. Jaemin was all ears now.

RJ: I don't know. Something that will last(?)

Jeno laughed at the boy's uncertainty.

RJ: Does this mean I'm supposed to get you guys something?

JN: You don't have to.

JM: Yeah. Just gift me your love.

Jaemin jumped on to Renjun, just like any other day.

...except

his touch was affecting him.

Renjun tried to push him off.

RJ: Ah. Na stop. Why do you keep hugging me?

The younger loosened his grip, pulling back to make eye contact with the older.

JM: You have a body that could fit in anyone's arms.

RJ: ...what does th-

Jaemin tightened his hold again, and laid his head on his shoulder.

JM: So I just want to show you that.. you'll always have a place in my arms.

JN: Okay, let's continue with the tree.

Jeno pulled Jeamin away and made sure he was in between the two for now.

_____

3:17 a.m.

The day went by like a flash. [A/n: woosh🍃]

The silence was soothing, and the bed was cozy.

So why...

why was Renjun awake.

[A/n: What is S L E E P ? Can I eat it?]

The boy honestly doesn't know why he's still up.

His body is 827262829% done.

He tried. He closed his eyes and just laid there, that was an hour ago.

His mind wouldn't let him sleep.

He felt like running into a wall and knocking himself out, that's how desperately he wanted to sleep. [A/n: same]

He doesn't know how people can actually last days without sleeping. [A/n: Let me tell you son I-]

Right then.

Footsteps could be heard.

Renjun didn't bother opening his eyes, he really wanted to force himself to sleep, so opening his eyes might ruin that. He thought maybe it was one of the youngers trying to go to the restroom or something.

But then.

Someone crawled onto his bed.

Just like yesterday.

They laid next to him. Just like yesterday.

They ran their hands through his hair. Just like yesterday.

Who?

Renjun wanted to know who.

But just like yesterday.

He was dozing off.

He desperately wanted to know, so he fought against the sleep he was so desperately waiting for.

Luckily, Renjun was awake this time, when he spoke.

"Why is it so hard-"

Jeno!?

Renjun couldn't believe it.

"It's so hard for me to touch you, when your awake."

It is Jeno.

_____

There's no way Renjun can sleep now.

♡♡♡

A/n: Like I said. I'm feeding you crumbs. Why do you people come?

💘