31

A/n: This took longer than I thought. I was actually low key depressed I guess. [GO AHEAD AND SKIP NOW>>] Two of our family cats (Jimin and Felix) got lost after moving. Jimin straight up left that night we moved in and Felix left after 2 weeks. I had hope of finding them but it's been more than two months. I'm always sad at random moments of the night, I cry a little, I couldn't even look at WayV's dorm cat cuz I missed Jimin (Jimin's a girl btw) and hence I also missed Felix cuz high key them two looketh(<that's not a typo) the same. (They are mom and son btw).

Anyways I'm trying to get over my sad lonely existence, so here I am.

[unedited - cuz i'm me]

♡ ♡ ♡

Renjun is currently having a hard time keeping his mind focused on the lecture instead of drifting to.. well sleep.

I mean it's an appealing option, but he needs to focus. Plus the teacher can be really intimidating.

To be fair he's not that into the subject, but he just has to suck it up and get it done.

Mr.(I can't come up with a name.. so): make sure to email me if you have any questions, with that being said, you can use this time to plan with your partner.

Needless to say the lecture room got really noisy.

RJ: .. partner?

"Hi, partner."

RJ: how are you in this class Chenle?

Chenle sat down on the empty seat next to him.

CL: umm, I paid for it?

RJ: Fair enough. So what are we supposed to do?

CL: Were you not listening?

RJ: not really?

CL: I didn't see you as the kind of student that tunes lectures out. What were you so busy doing?

Renjun looked at Chenle dead in the eyes.

RJ: you didn't hear anything either. Did you?

CL: I caught half of it.

RJ: We're screwed.

CL: I'm sure we'll be fine.

RJ: Let's at least pretend we're having an intellectual conversation.

CL: okay. *silent pause* So how's the honeymoon stage going?

RJ: uh.. how the- in what way does this seem like an intellectual conversation?

CL: would you like to talk about the climate change due to the-

RJ: okay pause, save it for later Bill Nye.

CL: So.. how are things?

RJ: since when are you so interested in my business?

CL: Since the day I walked in on you and Haechan confessing.