24.5

A/n: Again, it's short. Don't pretend to be surprised anymore, you all saw this coming.

It was painful to write this, like I don't even know what I wrote? (A kinder garden student could've written a better update than me.)

Anyway, have fun while I recover.

♡♡♡

CL: okay so.. you didn't notice your feeling where deeper than friendship, until you over heard them while they were being a bunch of creepy pervs.. and now your planning to confess? So now I'm going to have 3 friends that are dating each other, and you want me to take all of this information in.. and you expect me to be okay with it?

RJ: Well-

CL: Okay.

HC: Chenle I swear to- wait.. okay?

CL: Yeah, I mean I seriously thought Jaemin was going to dump Jeno, but this is a way happier ending then what I was imagining.

HC: I was sceptical at first, but you just excepted it.. just like that?

CL: I mean, who am I to judge? I'm on this earth to live my own life, why would I spend it on judging others. We can't say such a relationship isn't normal, do we even know what normal is? I'll just let them love each other.

[ . . . ]

HC: A simple, "yeah, I'm cool with it." Would've been fine.

CL: so.. now what?

RJ: What do you mean?

HC: Now, your going to keep your loud mouth shut and leave.

CL: What? Then what was the point of telling me?

RJ&HC: BECAUSE YOU MISUNDERSTOOD.

CL: Well, what did you expect me to do? I walk in and see the two of you holding hands and saying things like, "Let's date!". What was I supposed to think?

HC: I mean, that doe-

RJ: Whatever, Haechan ain't my type.

HC: Well, your not my type either.

CL: Okay, let's not start a fight.

HC: Hold on. The door always locks, how did you just walk- wait.. you did the exact same thing that day you and Jisung came in. How do you keep coming in here?

CL: ... Will you look at that, it's 6:43. I should probably go find my man.

Chenle got up from sitting on the floor opposite of the 2 boys, making his way to the door.

HC: STOP RIGHT THERE.

CL: Let me go and I won't tell Mark that you kissed him while he was sleeping, 6 MONTHS AGO.

RJ: What.

HC: Boi. You know damn well IT WAS ON THE FOREHEAD.

CL: That's not what I'll tell Mark.

HC: I always knew you where a demon.

CL: takes one to know one.

RJ: Stop smirking, you two look like idiots.

CL: Well, bye-bye.

HC: You better keep your mouth shut!

Chenle giggled, then proceeded to skip out of the room.

RJ: You think he'll keep it to himself.

HC: I honestly don't know, but since he kept the Mark thing for 6 months, I'll give it 4-6 hours.