29

A/n: This chapter took a lot long than I planned. But it's because I'm actually in the process of moving. Sorry, I'll be extra busy for the next three weeks, however I'll be updating markhyuck in a few days.

(Dude, I want to write about norenmin in a haunted house now.. anyone interested?)

[Unedited: the routine]

♡♡♡

Jaemin's Mom was very understanding and excepting, and Jaemin really didn't expect that. His father on the other hand.. was unfazed, but Jaemin noticed the distance between them.

Jaemin's father was never cold towards him, he just felt distant. Jaemin's mother told him to give his father some time to adjust, he'll be the same old dad soon.

So Jaemin decided to wait, not alone of course. Jeno was beside him the whole time.

Jeno and Jaemin had both revealed to their parents that they were dating. Yeah that's right, about 2 weeks ago to be exact. Jeno skipped the whole "I'm into guys now" and went for the "Hey mom and dad, you know Jaemin? Yeah, my best friend. Well we're dating."

Jeno has been staying with Doyoung for around 2 weeks. Jeno was kicked out, surprisingly not by his parents. His grandfather kicked him out.

So their both waiting.

_______

JN: Honestly I wouldn't mind not going back home.

JM: I'm sure Doyoung would love to keep you forever.

JN: huh?

JM: I know what I mean.

JN: Do I tho??

Jaemin turned his head over to his right, taking advantage of the fact that Jeno was only inches away, he landed a quick peck to his lips.

Jeno gasped and Jaemin loved it.

JN: Why do you always catch me off guard!?

JM: because your reaction is cute.

Jeno thinks he's probably blushing, because Jaemin starts giggling.

Luckily, a knock on the door prevented any teasing to occur.

Jeno quickly sat up.

JN: come in.

DY: Jeno, your mom came to see you. She's waiting for you in the living room.

Jeno was quite surprised, his mother usually just talks over the phone when she has something to say.

JN: alright, I'll be right there. Thanks.

DY: Alright.

Doyoung walked out, closing the door. Jeno got off the bed, slipping on some slippers.

JM: Do you think she came to take you back home?

JN: I don't know? Maybe?

JM: I hope so.

JN: I'll be right back.

Jaemin gave him a reassuring nod. Jeno stepped over and pressed a peck to Jaemin's forehead.

JM: go already~

The both smiled at each other. Jeno took in a slow breath and walked out into the living room.