32

A/n: sorry guys, I got distracted and didn't update for so long.

I'll gladly let you beat me up if it makes you feel better.

[ Unedited - :/ ]

♡ ♡ ♡

RJ: Chenle.. do your parents.. know you're..

Chenle takes his eyes away from the laptop in front of him to look at Renjun right in the eyes.

CL: failing Spanish, don't worry I'm working on it I'll at least get a B or something-

RJ: What!? You're taking Spanish??

CL: Yeah. I only know the basics though. Like, aquí, allí, hoy, mañana, cállate!

RJ: shhh. Why was the last one louder?

CL: my teacher always says it like that.

Chenle's attention was back to the laptop.

RJ: Whatever. That's not what I was going to ask. I just wanted to know if your parents know about you and Jisung?

CL: I guess? I never had to tell them they kind of just knew. My mom was like, "Want to invite your boyfriend over?" and I was like, "Yeah, I'll call him."

RJ: must be nice.

Chenle stopped typing on his laptop and looked over at Renjun.

CL: Don't worry so much about it. You just started dating. Wait a couple of months and worry about it then.

RJ: I'm not worried.

CL: I can almost see stress pimples.

Lie, there's not a single blemish on that his face. (A/n: must be nice.)

Renjun couldn't help but laugh.

RJ: I guess I'll just worry about it later.

_____

Jeno added the detergent and pressed start. He turned around and spotted Jaemin gazing at his phone, while sitting on a bench and leaning on the window. And so, he walked over.

JN: don't press your back on the window, it's cold to the touch. You'll get sick.

Jaemin sat up straight and took his gaze away from his phone and looked over.

JM: happy?

JN: I'm sure your back is.

Jeno sat down next to him and Jaemin quickly leaned his head on to his shoulder.

JN: What are you watching?

JM: a video on how to make Macaroon.

JN: Why?

JM: I don't know. Cooking videos are just satisfying.

Jaemin put his phone in his pocket and held Jeno's hand. Both just sat there, feeling the warmth radiating from one another, staring at the spinning washing machines.