7

A/n: Someone needs to tell these kids they are too much for my heart.

♡♡♡

Renjun had left behind his phone. He forgot to take it out of his jacket before he walked out of the room, so he turned back.

But right as he was reaching his room he heard someone sounding somewhat frustrated.

MK: ugh.

As he turned to his right, he saw Mark.

The boy was carrying something, it was covered by a small blanket, but it resembled a box.

RJ: Hey Mark.

Mark turned to the boy who had just called out to him.

MK: Renjun. Awesome. Bro, can you give me a hand?

Renjun walked over to the boy.

RJ: Yeah, what do you need help with.

MK: Can you unlock and open the door for me.

RJ: Yeah sure. Ugh.. what's the code?

MK: 060226

Renjun pressed the pin, and the door unlocked.

Mark walked in and not long after he told Renjun to join him. Renjun closed the door behind him, as Mark put the object down on the ground.

*thud*

Renjun's eyes widened as he heard a noise coming from the object on the floor.

MK: Don't worry. She's harmless.

Mark sat down infront of it as he pulled off the blanket.

It was a bunny.

Not even one second later, Renjun's was already sitting on the opposite side of Mark, staring down at the cute little bunny.

RJ: I didn't know you had a bunny.

MK: she's not mine. My teacher, Mr.Lau asked me to take care of her. He has to go out of town for a couple of days.

RJ: Can I touch her?

MK: You can hold her if you want.

RJ: Really.

As Mark was taking out the bunny, Renjun was smiling so cutely due to his excitement.

MK: Here you go.

He handed the bunny over to Renjun. As Renjun tried his best to hold it lightly, so he wouldn't hurt it.

RJ: Waoh, she's so soft. (A/n: she's not the only one ;-;)

MK: She'll stay with me for 4 days. You can come see her whenever you want.

RJ: Can I really? I'll come everyday then.

MK: At least I'll feel less lonely.

RJ: Oh- right Heachan left..

MK: Don't tell him, but I actually miss him everytime he goes home on breaks.

RJ: Really!? You usually look really annoyed everytime your with him.

MK: He is annoying. It's just- I got used to him.

RJ: I know what you mean. Jaemin has gotten supper clingy lately, he keeps sticking to me.

MK: You make it sound like your WinWin 2.0 and he's Yuta 2.0, except Yuta's single and Jaemin isn't.

RJ: I just remembered. I was supposed to go to WinWin..

The younger boy looked down at the cute bunny in his arms.

RJ: I'm sure he won't mind if I'm late.. right.

MK: I guess not.

_____

He'll be waiting for a while.

♡♡♡

A/n: I'm- I don't like when the maknaes attack.