12

A/n: Hi :)

♡♡♡

It seemed like an hour of deep silence, yet it was only 5 long seconds.

Then it happen.

He felt a hand cares his face.

He didn't even dare move.

The hand only seemed to travel from his forehead to his collar bone. The hand was then removed only for it to land on his head and start to stroke through his hair slowly.

To Renjun's surprise, it was rather soothing.

He was only pretending to sleep, but now he was on the verge of actually falling asleep.

Who knew this hand, could solve his sleep deprivation.

Yet, who's hand was it??

Too bad after 15 long seconds, he was drifting off to nothingness.

But right before he was completely gone. He heard something, that confused him.

"Renjun, I want you. But I know it's wrong."

It was softly spoken.

Renjun heard the words clearly, yet he was too far gone, he couldn't make out the person behind the voice.

Who was it?

_____

Renjun woke up a little after 11:00 a.m.

Jaemin and Jeno, had gone who knows where.

The words, "Renjun, I want you. But I know it's wrong.", repeated in his head.

What is Renjun supposed to do with this information? He doesn't know, but he did know one thing, that person could only be Jaemin or Jeno?

No one came into the room, that its self was clear, so it had to be one of them.

But why? They had each other, why would one of them want him? He's nothing special.

Renjun wasn't even gay... or was he?

Renjun grunted in frustration, and wrapped himself around his blanket.

He didn't feel like being in reality.

Just living.. is a struggle.

Now he has to deal with this.

*knock* *knock*

Renjun flinched, but got up anyways to open the door.

RJ: Kun ma-

Kun: It's 11:27, and you just now decide to wake up.

RJ: Uh- what makes you think I just woke up?

Kun: That hair, the same outfit from yesterday, and the red print on your face, which I can assume came from your sleeve.

RJ: okay, I get it.

Kun: I'll make you something to eat, so freshen up and meet WinWin and me in the kitchen.

RJ: Okay.

Kun: See you later.

Renjun nodded in response and Kun left.

Renjun didn't actually feel like leaving his room, but he also didn't have the nerve to ditch Kun and WinWin.

After he finished brushing his teeth, he decided it'd be best if he took a quick shower.

_____

JN: So, what made you decide on buying a mini christmas tree and decorations for it?

Jaemin and Jeno were walking back from the mart. Bags holding decorations in Jaemin's hands and a box with a mini tree in Jeno's hands.

JM: It's cute.

JN: That's why?

JM: Plus, I need an excuse to buy Renjun a gift.

JN: Oh. I didn't think of that.

JM: I already got you a gift, but I'm having trouble deciding on something for Renjun.

JN: Well don't stress too much. You have till Friday.

(A/n: I'm basing this on the year 2020.)

JM: Are you getting him something?

JN: I already did.

JM: *big thicc gasp*

Jeno stopped walking once he noticed his boyfriend stopped.

JM: And you didn't tell me!

Jeno laughed at his boyfriend's cute offended reaction. He leaned in and gave Jaemin a kiss. I mean it's his man, why shouldn't he.

JM: you're forgiven.

Affection was always present in this relationship, Renjun knew that very well.

_____

Maybe what Renjun heard was a dream..

♡♡♡

A/n: Bye :(