8

A/n: Changed the cover, I didn't really like the first one.

♡♡♡

It had been around 34 minutes since Renjun left. Jaemin was scrolling through his phone, while laying on Renjun's bed and Jeno was sitting on Renjun's desk, playing a game on his phone.

It's not like they don't have their own bed, or their own desk; it's just that for some reason they started to proffer Renjun's bed and Renjun's desk, well more like.. anything Renjun.

*moomin theme song*

JN: What are you watching?

JM: What do you mean what am I watched? What are you watching?

JN: I'm playing a game.

JM: Well, I'm on Insta.

*moomin theme song intensifies*

Jaemin sat up and noticed the sound was coming from Renjun's jacket.

As he suspected, it was Renjun's phone. He hesitated to answer, but did it anyways.

JM: Hello.

WW: You're not Renjun.

JM: Yeah sorry, he left his phone.

WW: So he's not there?

JM: No.. why?

WW: I was just calling him to ask what was taking him so long.

JM: He left like 40 minutes ago. (A/n: actually 36 but whatever.)

WW: Then where is he?

JM: I don't know. He probably left with Kun.

By now Jeno was already next to Jaemin, listening in on the conversation.

WW: Kun is here with me, he was supposed to come with us and hangout.

JM: He probably got lost.

WW: How can he get lost.. I'm only 5 doors away?

JM: Oh- You're in your room!

WW: Where else would I be?

JM: Well if he isn't here or with you or with kun. Then where is he?

_____

Renjun was dozing off on Mark's floor, with a bunny on his chest.

MK: Are you okay?

RJ: Mmm.

His response was just a mumble, as he couldn't even open his eyes, let alone speak.

Mark got up from the floor and walked over to take the bunny off of the boy's chest. He thought it would be best to place the bunny back into the cage.

Renjun on the other hand was fast asleep.

MK: Now what do I do?

As Mark placed the cage on to his desk, he thought maybe moving Renjun on to the bed should probably be the first thing he should do, after all the floor is uncomfortable.

Mark gently hoisted up Renjun into his arms and lightly placed him on his bed. Taking off his shoes and placing a blanket over him.

"At this rate, WinWin will have to wait a long while.", Mark thought to himself.

Before he could think of anything else though, he was brought to reality by some loud voices.

They weren't very audiable, but they were for sure coming from the hallway.

_____

Kun only watched, as the childish scene unfolded.

♡♡♡

A/n: Day 192927828127 of unemployment.