21

A/n: It's hard work being this untalented 🙂

♡♡♡

It had only been 2 hours since Renjun gave these two idiots permission to.. you know.. convince him.

And he was already regretting it.

All three were still on Renjun's bed, Jaemin had his head nuzzled up on Renjun's chest, and Jeno was running his hands through Renjun's hair.

It wasn't that bad, Renjun was pretty comfortable. Until he had to use the bathroom and tried to get up, but was pulled down, with no signs of being released.

RJ: This is enough affection for today.

Renjun softly shoved the two away.

JM: What are you talking about.. you never placed a limited on how long we could touch. (A/n: Alexa, play touch by NCT 127.)

RJ: Well.. now th-

Jeno pulled Renjun into a lung crushing hug.

Man, was Jeno having the time of his life.. he could touch Renjun all he wanted now.

Jeno was too busy eye smiling into the crook of Renjun's neck, that he didn't notice the wining yells coming from Jaemin.

JM: What are you doing.. don't be selfish~

JN: Me selfish. Weren't you the one who would always be like this, clinging to him day and night, but when I'm doing it, I'm selfish.

JM: . . . yeah, now back up or.. include me.

Oh so that's what it was... Jaemin wants affection too.

Jeno didn't even ponder on it, as he quickly pulled his boyfriend into the hug.

RJ: Ugh. I nㅡneed... to breathe~

Jeno and Jaemin only [manly💪]giggled, as they softened the grip, enough for the older to breathe.

RJ: Do this with each other, I need to use the bathroom.

Renjun was finally able to slip out of their grip.

JM: I'll go wi-

RJ: NO.

Renjun dashed over, making his way in and locking the door. He wanted to feel safe, as he wonders if NaNa was capable of such things.

_____

Morning came, as the three we're pretty much glued to each other, still on Renjun's bed.

Renjun wasn't willing at first, but he felt so much warmth, he gave in. After all, it's December, you need as much heat as you can get.

And for the first time this week, Renjun finally slept well. (A/n: wish I could fix my insomnia like that 😧😔)

The first one to wake up was Jeno.

He really can't wrap his head around the fact that, Renjun is okay with this. Well, he hasn't accepted, but he's not pushing them away.

Jeno was really stressed about all of this.. it reminded him of back when he started liking Jaemin.

Jeno realised a long sighed.

Here he was, laying on a bed with the two boys that make his heart stop. Jeno could swear he'd never get tired of looking over at their beautiful faces.

He was deeply in love... with both.

He fought back the urge to kiss Renjun, he's not allowed to kiss him. Luckly, he had a boyfriend with soft [lonely] lips.