2

I made sure to visit this property last week when I gained permission to come here, so I knew were to take them and how to get down to the beach. When I found out I had property in Greece I was so excited since in my old life I had visited the country multiple times since my mother was from Larissa which is the capital and largest city of the Thessaly region in Greece. We were staying on the main land but I wonder if the boys would be up for a boat ride out.

I had to give them all a pair of sunglasses since they didn't own a pair. It was funny watching their reactions to the beauty of this place while I took them down to a more private beach. It was a bit of a hike down a path but it was completely worth it since their were starfish and other sea creatures amongst the rocks that might fascinate the boys.

I had the twins grab the giant blue umbrella from the house before we left since they were the tallest it wouldn't be awkward for them to carry it. When my feat touch the soft white sand I take off my sandals and place them in my bag while taking out extra towels, one for each of us. "Here." I point to a spot in the sand and George put the umbrella there before opening it for me while I lay out the towels for us to all lay on. We were already so warm so I place my bag in the shade before pulling off my sunglasses and kimono and placing them with it. "Race you!" I yell out with a laugh before running to the water. 

The other yell out before running after me. Unfortunately I wasn't fast enough and one of the twins caught me before throwing me into the sea. Luckily I managed to hold my breath in time so I was able to keep on swimming even under water. I saw a starfish and swim over to it before very gently picking it up. When I get back to the others I show them the starfish but keep the little guy under the water since I didn't want to hurt him. Draco was the most fascinated by it and ended up sitting in the water for about 10 minutes simply holding it. 

I couldn't resist and ended up taking a picture with the water proof camera I brought. I was going to print all the pictures we took during this holiday off to create a memory book for each of us. I hear a yell and look over to see the twins chasing Neville with a crab so I take a picture of them as well while I chuckle at them. 

Leaving them to do their own thing I dive back under water with the camera and a wordless  bubble head charm swim a distance before finding a school of fish to take a picture of. Smiling I swim back up to the surface and take a picture of the beach from where I am before turning and taking one of the ocean. 

I was starting to feel a little worn out from all the swimming so I go back to shore and decide to sit in the shade for a bit. When I reach my towel I was shocked to see a picnic basket their with a note. I put the camera on my bag and pick up the slip of paper. 

Bipsy and Chip thought Misses and Masters would like lunch. 

I smile at their thoughtfulness and call everyone over. "Lunch time!" They come over to me, Draco taking the longest since he had to put his sea creature friend back. "Okay group picture first. Say Starfish"

Draco and Neville press their cheeks against mine while Fred and George stand behind me. "STARFISH!" I take the picture of us and laugh when I see the twins had pulled funny faces with giving each other bunny ears. We all sit down to eat after I showed them the picture and begin to eat. We all ended up staying in the shade for a bit since Draco' skin was starting to become a little sensitive from the sun. I ended up telling him to put his shirt back on to block out some of the sunlight. 

We stay at the beach for a few more hours before we all began to get sleepy. "Bipsy." Hearing my call the small house elf appears next to me with a small pop sound. "What can Bipsy do for Misses"

"Would you mind apparating us back to the Manor. I don't think we will make it back if we walk." I motion to the already asleep Neville who was curled up next to me with his head on my lap. "Of course Misses. Bipsy will send them to their rooms." I thank her before I feel myself fall backwards onto my soft bed. I was happy that the sun had dried my swim suit so I wasn't getting my sheets damp. I turn over and smile when I see all of my stuff was back in the correct place. 

Pulling together the last of my strength and energy I get up and change into a thin blue cotton night dress since it was too warm to wear anything else before getting back into bed. Just before I fall asleep I feel Astara slither onto the bed next to me.