8

I had spent the rest of summer with the Malfoy's. Lucius had gone back to Privet Drive and cast a charm that made them believe I was still living with them if anyone asked so, so far no one knew I had gone. I meet up with Moony multiple times and even got to spend a full moon with him. Since he no kept his human mind he wasn't afraid of hurting me. The transformation itself scared me but other then that it was kind of fun. He even humoured me by playing fetch. Something I was never going the let him live down. 

Sirius had also been using the gift I gave him after about a week he finally figured out how to use it. I sent him food packages every other day and any evidence would be erased so no one would know. I was also able to add a warming charm to his clothes so he didn't get sick from the cold. I would have done more but I also didn't want anyone getting suspicious when he started gaining weight and looking healthy.

The only other important thing I had done this summer was set up Scholarship programmes that would allow students from poorer families to have help buying school supplies. Luckily this was easy to set up sine I had so many seats in the ministry and on the school bored. Being the lady of each house made that incredibly easy. So far the programme had been running perfectly, I even got a few wealthier families to donate some money. A few of the students who were getting a Scholarship was Ginny Weasley and Luna Lovegood. The rest were mainly muggle borns with a few other witches and wizards.

I was currently getting dressed into a burgundy long sleeved dress with a skater skit. I paired it with thin black tights and my black heeled timberlands. Since it was still a little on the warmer side I decide not to wear my usual cloak. Instead optioning to use a burgundy shawl that I could easily turn into a scarf if I wanted to. I had my hear up in a tight ballerina bun. I add on one final piece of jewellery, It was a wrap around ear cuff in the shape of antlers that Moony had sent me, along with a note to let me know that it represented my father.  meet the others down stairs. We were going to Diagon Alley today so Draco and I could collect our stuff for the school year as we had received our letters yesterday.

I was not looking forward to having Lockhart as a teacher. The only good thing about it would be watching the twins prank him while they dragged Draco, Blaise and I to help. The twins took immense pride in knowing that they had managed to talk the two 'stuck up' Slytherins into helping. 

Narcissa brushes a few loose strands of my hair back and kisses my forehead. The last month Narcissa had become somewhat of a mother figure to me while Lucius was more of an uncle. "You kids ready?" Draco and I nod. Both adults tone had become softer and less harsh but Draco and I knew they would have to act the way they were before in public since they had to keep up pureblood appearances. 

I watch as their faces take on a look of indifference before Narcissa stepped into the fireplace first. When we are all finally standing in Diagon I turn to the others. "I have some business to take care of at Gringotts why don't we meet later and get our books together?" They agree. I could tell that they were curious but didn't ask, as not to pry. I bid them farewell before walking into the bank and go to the first free goblin that I could see.

"May your gold forever flow through your halls. I'm Lady Potter, Is Radhiork free?" I curtsy and look up at the goblin. Each time I spoke to a new one they all gave the same surprised expression. The wizarding world really needed to stop making them feel like they were unimportant. 

"May your enemies fall to your blade and cower at your feet. Yes he is. Would you like to be escorted?" I refuse politely letting him know that I could make the short journey myself. I curtsy once more and bid him farewell before leaving for Radhiork's office.

As usual I knock on the door twice before walking in and greeting the friendly goblin correctly. I take my seat across from him. "I wanted to check on the ring designs that you spoke about"